new cleveland thread

AMORone

stop fronting

Originally posted by fr8mare

fuck you i paint a wall every once in a while and im at the yard every single weekend you dont know shit about me and maybe you should before you start shit...all you guys are getting really anoying (dsk)you need to stop talking shit and go paint...

? Obviously you dont understand much. get out of the yard every weekend if you really are in it because your taking up train space that could be used for something tight. Paint a peice of ply-wood in your back yard, or under a bridge, or fun wall untill you develop some better letters and learn how to paint (better)

I'm not going to tell you what to say, and what not to say online but I will warn you to keep my crew name out of your mouth before you go and mess things up for your self cause you havent even painted a full year yet. Know your role ...crik one

On second thgouht dont even reply to this just let it sink in

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if ya wanna talk get my number from crik or if you got AIM get my name from him or napo... i juss seen a tag of yours at the fuckwall on those trucks... so what ever man, i would of said something but it was later on that i seen it then i didnt see you... hit me up dood, lets keep it off the messange board

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by Disyfunkdsk

YO DUDE I DONT WANT TO GET ON THE SUBJECT ON LETTERS W/ YOU KID..THE LIST GOES ON..U SAY SHIT ONLINE .BUT NOT TO MY FACE..WHAT DA DEAL I SCENE YO SPECTATIN ASS YESTERDAY..SPEAK UP OR SHUT UP..

DSK..

THE DIZER...

You write DIZER??? There's already a DISE in DSK and it's not you.

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by GOTone

you're in DSK too SENO?

Big ups to CRIK dawg!

Prince Paul / Acey Alone tonight @ the GROG!

peace!

Ya, Ive been in it since way back when Crik and Dwel were like the only to. I haven't been writing for a while. And there definately is/was a DISE in DSK. Go ask Jim. I've got pieces from like 2 years ago that he's seen that are all DISE. Get your facts straight son. Seno WAS in DSK, that was like the first name I ever had, and I had it for a solid month :rolleyes: .

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by Disyfunkdsk

DIZY AND NAPO STARTED DSK.. YOU NEVER PAINTED A DAY IN YOUR LIFE..DONT REP IT KID..YOU AINT IN IT..DONT GET IT TWISTED.JUST CUZ YOU WRITE IN YOUR BOOK DONT MEAN YOU A WRITER!!!

GET UP OR GET OUT!!

AHAHAHA You're a joke. Crik's the one that got me in that crew. Do you even know what you're talking about? Get a fucking clue. Ive been in Michigan for the past year, it's hard to rep DSK in cornfields. WOW

Guest seno.oner

Talk to Crik. There's no such thing as name dropping on here. If the cops wanted you all they would have to do is contact your ISP and get your address, it's not that hard.

Archived