new cleveland thread

AMORone

... "This little asshole attitude..." hello thats syke for ya!

not having your shit fucked up??? exactly... what shit??? not beef either juss sayin. and im cool with wanks im not like boys w/ him or nothing. ive met him once and talked to hime like twice so what ever dood.

read the post too.... you stated you went to school with dizy... 2 post later... napo says the same thing. i was just stating that obvious bone head move.

and if your talkin bout str8s not having style n refering to me... i think you better look again...

Now what, you gonna diss my pieces?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I weas refering to wanks.

No i'm not going to diss your pieces.

just seemed like you came at it like "why are you painting with Dizy" like you got a problem wit him. And thats my boy.

Whatever I have nothing more to say.

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by AMEBIX

Dayton,,,, anybody? i see alot of gamble around in the downtown area.

gambles the tri state kinger.........big ups to all the clevetown hommies....wys, droids, bhs, and the visitors from out of town....gi rockers comming through very soon....don't sleep thieveland. one

Atleast i'm not going around throwing wack ass straight letters up, with not a fraction of style to be found in them.
fuck you i paint a wall every once in a while and im at the yard every single weekend you dont know shit about me and maybe you should before you start shit...all you guys are getting really anoying (dsk)you need to stop talking shit and go paint...

And atleast I'm not getting disrespected, and having my shit fucked up
the way i see it is you have two options... keep talking shit and get lined or stop all this and we will all go paint the line and be cool or something...its up to you at this point..but if you want a battle be ready to fight a war

hey i was thinking maybe we should all meet up and paint before this whole thing gets out of control....two crews fighting is not what cleveland needs...we should be getting together and getting shit done...not fighting and lining each other.......

oh prae man i saw those 2 bombs on carnegie mad props you killed that whole area it was amazing someone needs to get some flix
damn prae you ripped that area apart i didnt see those other walls you hit...full color straights in a hot area...the way its gonna be

SO I HEAR ITS RAINING AND IM NOT PAINTING APPARENTLY STEEL RUNS WHEN ITS WET....HEY AMOR DID YOU HAPPEN TO FLICK THOSE BARRIERS FROM LAST NIGHT?YOU KNOW THEY LIKE TO BUFF OUR SHIT FAST...I THINK ITS COOL IF YOU COME DOWN HERE THIS WEEK SO JUST CALL ME ON SATURDAY...IM UP THERE ON SUNDAY AND MONDAY SO HIT ME UP

aight same boy sounds like a plan ill hit ya up but in the mean time no i didnt flick those barriers yet but i have some other stuffhttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/pdcb4d5a63b98a40908af9d9d6893349b/fbeeb268.jpg'> http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p65408c5e810f6b27b49639e99e8b3713/fbeeb26f.jpg'> http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p90dbe1fbd7e20f103d98b575414107a0/fbeeb263.jpg'>

i saw another prayer straight bomb on the west side around the warehouse area by 176 very nice :D

Originally posted by Pale216

yo any one going to that shit wit eyedea and acey at the grog shop coming up, just wondering cause me and my boys will prolly be there.

Word up! I'll catch up with you there PALE. I'll be the dude trying to scam the flyest honey there.

And yo AMOR. do me a favor. That drunkin' oneline don't belong next to those fat ass PRAE joints. Wait till' I put up some flik worthy fills.

(which will be very soon):idea:

peace!

Archived