new cleveland thread

AMORone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by Quiet Riot

you gave out some ones real name..

and you have done nothing but bitch and whine..

so shut the fuck up..

I gave out their first name you stupid piece of shit. What the fuck are they going to do with a first name? I already said it's about 2 clicks to get someones ISP address then they have you. You have no idea what's going on do you. You havent even been here for a year, shut your fucking mouth act like a good little toy.

actually.. no i have been on 12oz since late 99 early 2000.. this is a new name.. research people before you talk shit. i seriously hope you arent trying to start any thing graffiti wise with me.. im not in cleveland much... but i could take you in a weekend with my left hand. and whats with the name "seno"? as if sano's balls arent sore enough from you little toy ass bitches suckin them too hard. i have never heard of your toy ass except online.. and where are your flix? i dont see them.. no one sees them. your in dsk yet.. this is an unknown fact according to napo and dizy.

1. get a real name.

2. you are a toy.

3. make a name for yourself

4. scratch 1 and 3.. and just kill your self.

5. have some one mail your body parts to your family.

5a. the head goes to your mother.

Originally posted by seno.oner

I gave out their first name you stupid piece of shit. What the fuck are they going to do with a first name? I already said it's about 2 clicks to get someones ISP address then they have you. You have no idea what's going on do you. You havent even been here for a year, shut your fucking mouth act like a good little toy.

man just stop....u have no rite to be calling someone a toy......just stop u have no clue wut the fuk ur talkin about......

whoever the fuck it is doesn't write. (at least in cleveland)

If you ask me, there is no point in talking to anyone who measures talent by their longevity of 12oz membership.. especially when they're trying to clown you for it. (?) If anything, it should be the other way around...... quite frankly i am embarassed to have this many posts.

i never wanted to even talk on this thread.. but after a silly internet homosexual tries to clown a writer like quiet riot, i really felt the need to intervene just for a second..

your skill will not increase by lurking around 12ozprophet you pathetic excuse for a wannabe scenester.....

<font color="F08043">O</font color><font color="E46F3C">O</font color><font color="D65B32">O</font color><font color="C74629">H</font color><font color="B8321F"> </font color><font color="AA1D16">B</font color><font color="9B080D">U</font color><font color="9B080D">R</font color><font color="A91C16">N</font color><font color="B7301F">!</font color><font color="C54428">!</font color><font color="D45831">!</font color><font color="E26C3A">!<font color="F08043"></font color>

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by ZackAttack

your skill will not increase by lurking around 12ozprophet you pathetic excuse for a wannabe scenester.....

Uhhhh, and that's why I havent posted in a good year.:rolleyes:

Guest seno.oner

no reply?

whats wrong did you get sand in your vagina while making sand castles with your little sister?

Howd you know?

Guest seno.oner

he signed off.. its time for mommy to give him his bath..

Shower. And my Dad was there also.

Guest seno.oner

i really hope that wasnt directed towards me..

i have plenty pent up rage to release.

You're an official internet tough guy, feel good about yourself.

SENO STOP W/ ALL THAT SHIT TALKIN LIL KID..I SEEN SOME OF YOUR WORK AT CRIKS HOUSE..YOU FUCKIN TOY I USED THAT SHIT FOR TOILET PAPER..CRIK NEVER REALLY PUT U DOWN BUT I GUESS YOU THINK YOUR DOWN..BUT YOUR NOT!.YOUR A TOY THAT HAS NOTHIN TO DO BUT TALK SHIT ONLINE..I GUESS YOU'VE ALREADY REALIZED IF YOU EVER COME BACK YOU ALREADY BUILT A REPUTATION..AND YOUR GONNA WALK DOWN THE STREET AND GET JUMPED LIL TOY!!

DONT COME ROUND DA WAY!!!!

O AND DONT REP DSK!

FOR ALL THOSE READIN THIS SENO SHIT..HES NOT A TOY..HES AN INTERNET TOY!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest seno.oner

Ahaha, all that shit is from years ago. You can call Crik a toy also, look at his shit from then, he sucked worse than I did. I would love to see you on the street, try jumping me and I'll fuck you up. You don't even know who the fuck I am. You find me and I WILL give you the first punch you pusy ass bitch. You still don't have a clue.

Originally posted by pusher_teeII

THIS ENTIRE CITY NEEDS TO BE LINED UP AND SLAPPED THE FUCK DOWN!

LARGE UP.....POKE, VERB, GOT, THE DS YOUTS AND A VERY SELECT FEW... A VERY SELECT FEW!

EVERYONE ELSE...SHUT UP AND GO STUDY A SUBWAY ART BOOK![

everyone read this^^^^^^..........

Guest seno.oner
Originally posted by Disyfunkdsk

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WHAT ARE YOU IN NOW 8TH GRADE?

You wish. Get Crik to call me or talk to me online. We'll set something up. You want my schedule? Ill see where I can pencil you in.

SENO & DISY

Why don't you two rookies shut the fuck up and battle or paint or sketch and stop trying to act hard.

You get no where fast, talkin shit!

Put it up or put it down.

Post fliks!

Archived