Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AMORone

new cleveland thread

its the name yo

OF CORSE THAT NAME WILL GET TOYED OUT.WANKS..........THATS ASKIN FOR IT.50CENT-G-UNIT!!!:lol:who comitted the crime??

WHO YOU WIT!!!!

WHY COME....

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I wish i could take credit for something so ingenius. But man the name itself is up to ridicule man, Sounds like english slang for penis.

wank-sta

im not really that pissed its partly my fault for having that name...what i am pissed about is the disrespect...and i dont like being refered to as new cat and someone who has never met me saying i will fade out just like dank... fuck that i paint for the rush of bombing the satisfaction of my freight rolling away...and something to do besides sitting in my room doing homework and playing video games...the name wank is dumb so what i dont care... since when are writers judged by their names and not skills (not that i have any)i got equal amounts of shit when i wrote hesc(hesr heist) etc...i guess what im saying is because of the name i got dissed and thats fucking bullshit and even more bullshit is a former crew member sitting there watching then lying about it...

im guessing as long as i write wanks im going to get shit so as soon as i find a new name ill start bombing agin..im feeling the itch...

Re: wank-sta

Originally posted by fr8mare

im not really that pissed its partly my fault for having that name...what i am pissed about is the disrespect...and i dont like being refered to as new cat and someone who has never met me saying i will fade out just like dank... fuck that i paint for the rush of bombing the satisfaction of my freight rolling away...and something to do besides sitting in my room doing homework and playing video games...the name wank is dumb so what i dont care... since when are writers judged by their names and not skills (not that i have any)i got equal amounts of shit when i wrote hesc(hesr heist) etc...i guess what im saying is because of the name i got dissed and thats fucking bullshit and even more bullshit is a former crew member sitting there watching then lying about it...

dude i heard the story bout how ur "boy" nos........that shit aint rite.....u gonna do n thing bout it??

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

Amor post what you want...

GUYS COME ON POST FLIX <span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>NOT BULLSHIT </span>

PS YO ANOY FINE SORRY...:D

man i thought u were RP the whole time........... y u on his username???

Guest MR BOJANGLES

FUCK THE NET ...... NONTHING BUT BULLSHIT, ON HERE ANYWAYS

IM SICK OF ALL THE BEEF FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT

Guest MR BOJANGLES

dunno?????same what do you write??

Originally posted by >same216<

i write same just moved here. amor i just mailed you my digitals so call me and ill come paint with you...

where u move from??

^^Big Up to Anoy, Arize, RP, Ridl ( R.I.P. Melba), Crik, Prae, and Poke.^^ You guys are killin' it. Tell that crazy kat Shrug that I said: "Peace".