new cleveland thread

AMORone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh shit! Sorry DISY, whoever you may be. APPY POLLY LOGIES TO THEE AND THINE! NO DISRESPECT! I screw up posts and this sorta shit constantly. I love everybody. I'm passive-aggressive and hardly confrontational. Fuck it, I'm never posting again! I'm loggin' out forever!

PEACE!

Originally posted by paul

...crossing the Detroit-Superior bridge I was honored to peep three exceptionally large rollers from the likes of ARPE, ARIZ, and RIDL. Mount Crushmore!

Dope job men! That shit is HUGE!

Originally posted by paul

Oh shit! Sorry DISY, whoever you may be. Fuck it, I'm never posting again! I'm loggin' out forever!

PEACE!

He'll get over it bro. Post more......

speaking of "fucking the buff" got...i was taking a drive down carnagie i think and i saw your hollow and prays fill on the brown wall..also another on the white wall...how many times are you going to hit that before they let it run...hehe

Originally posted by >same216<

speaking of "fucking the buff" got...i was taking a drive down carnagie i think and i saw your hollow and prays fill on the brown wall..also another on the white wall...how many times are you going to hit that before they let it run...hehe

praes got a fill on that wall??...

Originally posted by NAPOleon<---

praes got a fill on that wall??...

Last time I did fills on those walls, they buffed me in 2 days. I put up hollows to spite 'em.

I guess they killed their buff supply covering my fills because those hollows have been running for weeks.

First off I'm not trying to beef so i don't know where this lil asshole attitude is coming from.

And atleast I'm not getting disrespected, and having my shit fucked up. Atleast i'm not going around throwing wack ass straight letters up, with not a fraction of style to be found in them.

and you talk about Napo speaking up, can't your lil buddy Wankster speak for himself.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with you people.

Archived