Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

so, apparently kuma and abno both made it to seattle? they CRUSHED the other cities they were in....

I wonder why no one paints here when they come through.

Wow let me feild this one its right up my alley... Nobody comes through seattle and paints because it is a 100% waste of time and paint. Painting in Seattle is equal to painting in say... Bellingham. Its pointless, nobody worthwhile is going to see it so you wouldnt even bother. Why take the chance when there are zero benefits, kuma is a legitimate well respected writer. I'm sure he has better things to do than paint the streets of a forgotten city... So go ahead and tear me apart... bump your boy Seedr.. 3a, BTM all day long.. and so on...

Painting seattle is the equivalent of painting bumblefuck Egypt.. Whats the point if the only people who see it are coffee shop fags and little scenster emo bitches. No respectable writers want to waste their time and energy in this shithole and I dont for a second blame them... But I'm sure you're one of those.. I paint for me type kids who does it for the love.... Which is ok but dont lie and say you dont care if other repectable writers see it.. Or the "cool people" as you so eloquently put it.

And the debate rages on...........1.) Who cares? 2.) Who cares? 3.) Who cares? 4.)Suck my dick! I don't like Seattle and think the quality has gone down.........I've said that shit a million times........Disco Bryso - we've talked about this shit before.........but BOTTOM LINE - WHO THE FUCK CARES? Seriously Poo Dart..........WHO? Do you really care? Or are you just venting for venting purposes? I mean.........I don't give a fuck, I'm just saying Seattle sucks because I believe it does but I don't care so much that I wanna do shit about it. I've got bigger fish to fry! Do you? Do you wanna change it? oh and p.s. This is gayer than Ryan Seacrest! holler

And the debate rages on...........1.) Who cares? 2.) Who cares? 3.) Who cares? 4.)Suck my dick! I don't like Seattle and think the quality has gone down.........I've said that shit a million times........Disco Bryso - we've talked about this shit before.........but BOTTOM LINE - WHO THE FUCK CARES? Seriously Poo Dart..........WHO? Do you really care? Or are you just venting for venting purposes? I mean.........I don't give a fuck, I'm just saying Seattle sucks because I believe it does but I don't care so much that I wanna do shit about it. I've got bigger fish to fry! Do you? Do you wanna change it? oh and p.s. This is gayer than Ryan Seacrest! holler

1)Shut up 2) hurry up and retire old man 3) If you dont fucking care about seattle so much and think its gay that somebody does.... why even bother making your gay little comments about it? 4) Do they really let you fry fish in an old folks home? 5) Bottom line, all of my arguments are backed up valid points and all of you toys backing up your crew are fucking playing yourself....

Wow let me feild this one its right up my alley... Nobody comes through seattle and paints because it is a 100% waste of time and paint. Painting in Seattle is equal to painting in say... Bellingham. Its pointless, nobody worthwhile is going to see it so you wouldnt even bother. Why take the chance when there are zero benefits, kuma is a legitimate well respected writer. I'm sure he has better things to do than paint the streets of a forgotten city... So go ahead and tear me apart... bump your boy Seedr.. 3a, BTM all day long.. and so on...

WRONG..... sooo many fools came through this summer. May be your not as popular as you though you were. Tons of fools came through and painted to shit just gets buffed. Seattle reprazent. graff is graff where ever you go, shit talk like that is just another cop-out for fools that have trouble geeting up. You either get up or you don't.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mad funny! First of all for you to know half the shit you drop about Seattle on here.........you have to be as old if not older than me you far from sly, ignorant fucking douchebag! For real dude.........say what you write! I bet no ones ever heard of you! And seriously........since you care so much let's hear what your plans would be to turn this place around since you're the new Self Elected Mayor now! Fucking HOMO!!! I bet you're an older has been / never was that is sweeping floors at some local tattoo shop talking about "Man fuck graffiti! I'm about to get paid to tattoo! Soon as I get done sweeping floors for a year!" Pissant..........

Back to my fish and chips at the old folks home in rainy Everett!

Painting seattle is the equivalent of painting bumblefuck Egypt.. Whats the point if the only people who see it are coffee shop fags and little scenster emo bitches. No respectable writers want to waste their time and energy in this shithole and I dont for a second blame them... But I'm sure you're one of those.. I paint for me type kids who does it for the love.... Which is ok but dont lie and say you dont care if other repectable writers see it.. Or the "cool people" as you so eloquently put it.

get the fuck out of here if you hate it so much. SEATTLE IS THE SHIT and it will eat you up. Quit complaining on the next mans shit and if you want graff up go do some fool.

The people that paint in this town know what they do and it ant hard to tell who is who and what is what. The people that re-live there past from 1995 and talk shit on 12 oz about how shits dead, they are missing out on the best time to paint this city which is right now!

While you were hideing from the rain niggas was crushin.

The southend is back! Ask about it.

Word

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mad funny! First of all for you to know half the shit you drop about Seattle on here.........you have to be as old if not older than me you far from sly, ignorant fucking douchebag! For real dude.........say what you write! I bet no ones ever heard of you! And seriously........since you care so much let's hear what your plans would be to turn this place around since you're the new Self Elected Mayor now! Fucking HOMO!!! I bet you're an older has been / never was that is sweeping floors at some local tattoo shop talking about "Man fuck graffiti! I'm about to get paid to tattoo! Soon as I get done sweeping floors for a year!" Pissant..........

Back to my fish and chips at the old folks home in rainy Everett!

Hey asic maybe if you actually put in work in the city i'd validate your opinion... but since you have not.. why dont you go paint a couple more fraid-trains and shut your fat fucking mouth... I used to give you credit because you have been around since the fucking dawn of graffiti in seattle.. But you just lost it... I may be old and have been around for a minute but your a fucking dinosaur, you collecting pension yet? Hey I bet that senior citizen's discount is really nice when you're taking your grandkids to denny's.. :shakehead: