Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

if you dont already know thats not in seattle and that cat doesnt write bikes or bike or biker

he paints a bike because that shot is in the sco where people shred road bikes, so unless you fully know what youre talking about keep your mouth shut.

i like the gaphel, the one flow bumps

that is old school JUICE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

is there a tram/lightrail in tacoma? or is that just the sounder?

any kids from tacoma who know about said tram please pm me.

anywho.. flicks.. cuz i found the cable to my camera finally!

Remio vts thr

remio_hollow_web.jpg

remy_freeway_web.jpg

WWL pcf btm.. too many chiefs.. not enough indians..

wwl_freeway_wall_web.jpg

take a stand for what you believe in..

wwl_pro_talib_web.jpg

remy_wwl_web.jpg

unless what you believe in is effeminate feelings from your rural hideout..

2die4 btm moet

die4_cd.jpg

and again.. returning champion..WWL btm pcf thr..

wwl_cd_web.jpg

it's tough not to be inspired.. save up your pennies and travel.. it's so cheap up here everyone should be able to go abroad.. would love to see all those skills learned in the daylight safe freight yards on some vancouver trams.. or clean trains elsewhere.. maybe taking a risk or two would help break the monotony of dumpster benching.

haha.. you kids crack me up.

some more ouch please.. king of wallingford. lol.

hahaha Ok this is funny, why don't you enlighten us on how "the game" works.. Drop some knowledge son!

Its about the individual, If you want a real bitchmade crew go blindly round up all the pussy snitch motherfuckers you want that just cause someone knows how to copy graffitti real good doesn't make them a good crew member.

how the game works?

1. you can only count on yourself when the inditements come down.. be for damn sure never tell on yourself.. lawyer up and ALWAYS wear gloves!

2. a crew is a way to hit up all your friends at once.. it doesn't make you, define you, or ruin you. they are highly over rated. crews don't make writers.. writers make crews..

3. your only as good as your last ups.. don't rest on your laurels.. if you want to be a has been, be prepared to be mocked by the next generation.

4. if you don't respect the youth, and show them the way.. they are going to be the first ones to go over your landmark spots you thought would run forever..

5. their is a pecking order.. it makes it easy to play along.. but it's not mandatory. if you go against the grain.. be prepared for the fight of your life. it will make or break you as a writer.

my 2¢...

how the game works?

1. you can only count on yourself when the inditements come down.. be for damn sure never tell on yourself.. lawyer up and ALWAYS wear gloves!

2. a crew is a way to hit up all your friends at once.. it doesn't make you, define you, or ruin you. they are highly over rated. crews don't make writers.. writers make crews..

3. your only as good as your last ups.. don't rest on your laurels.. if you want to be a has been, be prepared to be mocked by the next generation.

4. if you don't respect the youth, and show them the way.. they are going to be the first ones to go over your landmark spots you thought would run forever..

5. their is a pecking order.. it makes it easy to play along.. but it's not mandatory. if you go against the grain.. be prepared for the fight of your life. it will make or break you as a writer.

my 2¢...

good definition, alot of the young writers could learn from that, and so could i. dudes on the point