Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

whats the deal with this?

jautbikeis1.jpg

10spd.jpg[/img]

bikes or bite?

if you dont already know thats not in seattle and that cat doesnt write bikes or bike or biker

he paints a bike because that shot is in the sco where people shred road bikes, so unless you fully know what youre talking about keep your mouth shut.

i like the gaphel, the one flow bumps

Word.......lord knows that Everett and Tacoma aren't the same distance in relation to seattle or anything! Not that some of the guys that are the focal pt of this conversation are from Everett originally or anything! Word..........god forbid I live outside the city limits to be able to talk shit on Seattle...........Lord forbid I know more history than some of you chumps from the city.............So what's up COLLEGE? Who are you? You're on pt man! I wanna kick it with you! Come to Everett............we can make out and paint Halloween letters!

get off your fat ass and go outside instead of sitting there and trying to destroy this PICTURE thread. no one wants to listen to your hater opinions, the only reason you come on here is to talk shit. get a life and stop thinkin your some graff legend who can lay down knowledge on everyone else.

I Dont remember claiming to be a legend/king or anything in that regard. I'm sorry i dont jump on the dickrider bandwagon and follow around these no-talent toys around the city. I'm just saying what everyone else in the city is thinking...

oh no it looks like i've hurt somebody's feelings! whats ah matter do you fall into one of the categories i was talking about?? go ice pack your pussy!

NAH MAN, I DONT NEED YOU TO PUT ME IN A CATAGORY,

I THINK I FIGURED YOU OUT POO-DART,

YOU SPEND TOO MUCH TIME ON THE COMPUTEROiH_illustration1.jpg[/img]

Yo camel toe shut your fucking mouth there is more than the garages you new jack

You dont know jack shit about Tacoma!!

Tacoma has some of the best graff washington has ever seen

sorry you only know about the garages you must of been spot jocking and just feel left out you did not get paint there boo hoo

Go to tacoma and look around fuck there is plus heaven and coec throw still up on the freeway

Anyways seattle sucks everyone hits the same spots to get attention be orginal and paint unbuffed spots

fuck seattle graffiti its boring and all you kids are scared to do more than a tag or a half ass filled throw.

Yo asic keep pushing freights your stuff looks good!!

if you dont already know thats not in seattle and that cat doesnt write bikes or bike or biker

he paints a bike because that shot is in the sco where people shred road bikes, so unless you fully know what youre talking about keep your mouth shut.

i like the gaphel, the one flow bumps

dog, "if you dont already know" your shit is twisted. dont know bout that top photo but the 10 speed is the homie from seattle. not some road bike action.

damn so much hate chill people chill dont just go out and say that the whole seen sucks yeah ill agree theres alot of same spots painted but what the hey... also alot of really good spots gettin some werk done on them. paint is for painting graffiti is freedom - freedom is painting when and where ya feel like it.... we aint all kids dont be so hatefilled theres alot to see thre is no quota we do what we do. props for the good flix berst, plus sick as fuck, gosa spot behind the old artworks stoked when i saw that years back. peace out and paint when ya can lifes short so find some burner spots.