Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

seattle graffiti has hit an all time low alot of tags no throwies no fills and no real art getting up alot is cool but fuck where has the originalty gone saw some dope pieces of rainer but please lets see some different styles not the same name the same way a million times i respect the ups but lets blow minds and create biters(iknow that sounds wierd) cuz the next gen is gonna be watered down cuz the influence is lacking we all bit at one point or else you would have no style

Walk alley ways, ride busses.... remember the buff goes down really tuff in seattle....people are crushing with finesse.....within days even hours.....grey, bufed ass shit..............I still get off on getting dope ass buff marks. raising buff marks is ganga tight. energy, blinker, perck, retsol, bikes, vines, Kiloe, Cons, 1+1=3, katsu, Jeans, Achue, Celt, Kruks, Nc17, Testo, Smoker, Drone, Nak, Poe, Rain..........too many others...Kudos

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Alot of people are just to young to remember Seeds other stuff but Iv'e seen his older clean pieces on the street and on comission/freewalls. He put in lotta work, tags staight letters etc. His stuff is honest, mother fuckers just don't get it. A lot of people said the same shit talk about Picasso's later stuff because they never saw is early detailed realism stuff. Seed knows what he's capable of, he paints and has fun, He's not worried about what some fool on twelve oz is gonna say.

then post some decent shit of his. i wanna see this

btmx2_web.jpg

For all the kids complaining, there sure are a lot of blank walls out there. I paint for ME, not some scene that is 100% sure to let you down if you give it some mythical place of importance. the "scene" is what ruins graff.

graff should be faceless.. we should never meet unless by accident.. while painting.. i try not to kick it with writers unless it's to paint.

it's a trap, especially the bar scene.. sitting around talking to writers gives kids the illusion that the are relevant, even if they haven't been putting in work.

peace

The people that paint in this town know what they do and it ant hard to tell who is who and what is what. The people that re-live there past from 1995 and talk shit on 12 oz about how shits dead, they are missing out on the best time to paint this city which is right now!

While you were hideing from the rain niggas was crushin.

The southend is back! Ask about it.

i just though i would bring this back so everyone could see that yes... solo and sinc think they have the skills to throw over uzi... i thought that was pretty funny..

Haha, yeah i agree with this. Sinc THINKS hes got style, but that guys got noooothing. Hes been hittin up rooftops, but what he SHOULD be hittin up is a notebooks back at mommies house...hahaha