Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

i caught some tags in seattle the two days I stayed also those are not wheat paste you dont even know a painting when you see one.

Those where pm stickers from one of my friends in nyc who is all city and japan and hong kong

with those stickers you dumbass.

And its colder here in new york and I bomb and coming to seattle seeing how warm and clean the city is sad.

Originally posted by TheReckoning@Mar 17 2005, 09:11 PM

you are the biggest moron ever, how can you say that TWO entire cities dont have "much graff", i am sorry i ever defended you on this site i finally can see why everone fucking hates you,

YOUR LIKE A PRESCHOOLER WHEN HE CANT PLAY WITH A TOY THAT SOME OTHER KID IS USING , YOU JUST PRETEND THAT YOU DONT WANT TO PLAY WHEN REALLY YOUR JUST JEALOUS

everyone hates you and crosses you shit out in all these cities so you just turn your nose up and pretend that you dont see any of the graff done by everone who hates you.

Yeah it is sad two of the biggest cities in washington lack such talent and graffiti in 2005

graffiti in washington is nothing diffirent from highschool or football

I dont know why im wasting my time saying this but if you dont have pride for your city then keep your fuckin mouth shut i like the seattle scene and all the writers involved for the most part except YOU! Serel just stop graff all together quit trying to act likeyou know shit you dont just keep your fuckin comments to yourself and let the scene be i feel bad for NY next thing you know your scren name will be NEW YORK and youll be bitchin about thier scene alot of good writers have come out of this city and come through this city i can name 10+ writers who did shit and bounced good writers that you jock i will admit if they all stayed our scene would be fuckin awesome but things change people catch cases and move on and thats what you should do so shut the fuck up or LOID CHRISTMAS might make you look like a fuckin bitch again.

Originally posted by ereroner@Mar 18 2005, 06:23 PM

I dont know why im wasting my time saying this but if you dont have pride for your city then keep your fuckin mouth shut i like the seattle scene and all the writers involved for the most part except YOU! Serel just stop graff all together quit trying to act likeyou know shit you dont just keep your fuckin comments to yourself and let the scene be i feel bad for NY next thing you know your scren name will be NEW YORK and youll be bitchin about thier scene alot of good writers have come out of this city and come through this city i can name 10+ writers who did shit and bounced good writers that you jock i will admit if they all stayed our scene would be fuckin awesome but things change people catch cases and move on and thats what you should do so shut the fuck up or LOID CHRISTMAS might make you look like a fuckin bitch again.

the truth!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :burn:

Who do I jock drop ten names shit talker also my hometown is Tacoma and all the kids did graff had an impact on Seattle.

Also alot of people get along with me.

Most of you do not even know anything about my life you just judge me because of what you here.

Talk about jocking and I never hated Seattle or whatever scene you are talking about as long as people put graffiti or art in public I will make my comments.

I just think seattle lacks graffiti in public spaces never said people were not painting but come on

dumpsters and doors are the only creative mediums to paint.

I have nothing to say about new york because you can move over here to make your own comments.

Seattle belongs to all the people who work hard and honest for what they have.

You say you have pride for seattle but you put your name up on peoples property without any

thought thats pride thats being selfish and careless towards other people and the city you live in.

Why dont you volunteer to paint a mural for a poor community that has nothing instead of tagging your name all over the place.

I knew some people who owned a family restraunt and some one etched there window and cost them 600.00$ to replace it if they did not replace the rent would go up for the space they have

These people only made enough prophet to put there kids into college.

So tell me about how much pride you have or how much you think about the spaces you put your name up on.

Originally posted by washington@Mar 19 2005, 02:57 AM

Who do I jock drop ten names shit talker also my hometown is Tacoma and all the kids did graff had an impact on Seattle.

Also alot of people get along with me.

Most of you do not even know anything about my life you just judge me because of what you here.

Talk about jocking and I never hated Seattle or whatever scene you are talking about as long as people put graffiti or art in public I will make my comments.

I just think seattle lacks graffiti in public spaces never said people were not painting but come on

dumpsters and doors are the only creative mediums to paint.

I have nothing to say about new york because you can move over here to make your own comments.

Seattle belongs to all the people who work hard and honest for what they have.

You say you have pride for seattle but you put your name up on peoples property without any

thought thats pride thats being selfish and careless towards other people and the city you live in.

Why dont you volunteer to paint a mural for a poor community that has nothing instead of tagging your name all over the place.

I knew some people who owned a family restraunt and some one etched there window and cost them 600.00$ to replace it if they did not replace the rent would go up for the space they have

These people only made enough prophet to put there kids into college.

So tell me about how much pride you have or how much you think about the spaces you put your name up on.

I've never seen you up in seattle, but personally I enjoy writing on peoples houses, cars and esp churches, particulay protestant ones, and know what? take it from an old timer from Boston; you suck, quit and keep drawing in black books like all wannabe fake taggers do. I'm an asshole. I get drunk and vanadlize shit. if you don't do both they you suck and shouldn't do graf...

thats all I have to say, now i must finish my glass of irish whiskey, red breast, 12 year old

happy st. paddy's day +1!!!!

btw, anyone seen that crazy shit those chicks did in the viaduct rt 99 tunnel? ill shit

washington, you are a fucking trip and a half first you talk shit on all graff from tacoma and seattle now your talking shit on fucking graff in general,

Washinton:

"You say you have pride for seattle but you put your name up on peoples property without any

thought thats pride thats being selfish and careless towards other people and the city you live in."

you are FUCKING STOOPID you said the same thing the cops said to me when i got hemmed up,you are the biggest hipocrit ever everything is someones property you think it makes a difference whos propety you hit up on? Fuck no, you just hate graff cuz it hates you fool, just give up and keep your fucking rediculus opnions to yourself and quit fucking saying them to people who DONT GIVE A FUCK,

Originally posted by TheReckoning@Mar 19 2005, 09:07 AM

washington, you are a fucking trip and a half first you talk shit on all graff from tacoma and seattle now your talking shit on fucking graff in general,

Washinton:

"You say you have pride for seattle but you put your name up on peoples property without any

thought thats pride thats being selfish and careless towards other people and the city you live in."

you are FUCKING STOOPID you said the same thing the cops said to me when i got hemmed up,you are the biggest hipocrit ever everything is someones property you think it makes a difference whos propety you hit up on? Fuck no, you just hate graff cuz it hates you fool, just give up and keep your fucking rediculus opnions to yourself and quit fucking saying them to people who DONT GIVE A FUCK,

Your stupid enough to get caught also you can not spell if you are being spoken you sound very ignorant and you being jocking on cycle and to many big names.

Cycle is a king over here in new york!!

I said I do not hate seattle if anyone has pride about seattle it's bill gates hes done more for the city then you putting your name up!!