Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by rkelly@Mar 22 2005, 09:00 AM

wud up all you hot graff boys............did any of you get those freeway burners by burden............they hotter than those tags you post........and will you non-laid single graff toy internet geeks jackin off to j-lo's new videos, please quit talkin so much shit.just post flicks and give bumps....you are startin to sound like me and all my females talkin drama..........lifes to short for this shit.just paint and get my pussy wet.........you only live once,so live it.don't get caught up in this childish drama that gets no where but some hatin white boys wishin they were black and could rap.......and oh yeah to all you white boys out there that wear rocawear,fubu,g-unit and the list goes on..........STOP! you are foolin yourself.you are white and thats never going to change.you guys are so unattractive its funny.you guys think your so hott,your not!your clowns.you talk about quit jockin people.quit jockin my brothas.face it your white.live with it.in what, a million years a white boy emerges to a rap label...........one the only m&m....keep it that way you wiggers.you should be ashamed of yourselfs.......your mom is.shape up.you'll never get this black tight ass............................go paint,not tag................only tag if you are up.peace :clown2:

shut up you cunt......thats all.....shots to my wigglets....GEAH FOO

shut up you cunt.....youll never be white like me and all the ill graff righters.except CREATE...hahahahaha

Originally posted by viKKi4Mayor+Mar 22 2005, 09:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (viKKi4Mayor - Mar 22 2005, 09:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rkelly@Mar 22 2005, 09:00 AM

wud up all you hot graff boys............did any of you get those freeway burners by burden............they hotter than those tags you post........and will you non-laid single graff toy internet geeks jackin off to j-lo's new videos, please quit talkin so much shit.just post flicks and give bumps....you are startin to sound like me and all my females talkin drama..........lifes to short for this shit.just paint and get my pussy wet.........you only live once,so live it.don't get caught up in this childish drama that gets no where but some hatin white boys wishin they were black and could rap.......and oh yeah to all you white boys out there that wear rocawear,fubu,g-unit and the list goes on..........STOP! you are foolin yourself.you are white and thats never going to change.you guys are so unattractive its funny.you guys think your so hott,your not!your clowns.you talk about quit jockin people.quit jockin my brothas.face it your white.live with it.in what, a million years a white boy emerges to a rap label...........one the only m&m....keep it that way you wiggers.you should be ashamed of yourselfs.......your mom is.shape up.you'll never get this black tight ass............................go paint,not tag................only tag if you are up.peace :clown2:

shut up you cunt.....youll never be white like me and all the ill graff righters.except CREATE...hahahahaha

[/b]

DAMN WHUT UP VICKKKY ...........................

Originally posted by viKKi4Mayor+Mar 22 2005, 04:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (viKKi4Mayor - Mar 22 2005, 04:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rkelly@Mar 22 2005, 09:00 AM

[/b]

you will never learn will you white boy.thick as a rock.you should watch that movie whiteboyz,casper! don't think for a minute chedderbob that i can't scrap,i was raised in the streets of miami and i bet your punk ass would touch a woman.thats okay, cause i'll have my niggaz right behind me watchin you beg for your perpatratin life.......scum bag. :burn:

Originally posted by imfor_real@Mar 22 2005, 10:49 PM

yo hears im sorry man but this is the NWST II

WITH OUT CRAPPY FLICKS!!!!! so dont be usin it to post that ish...put some pictures up or just observe...dont post that

frist of all kid I already know this is the northwest 2 dont even try to talk shit . Frist think, thin shut your mouth. why? because you dont even know who your talkin to. arts art respect it or not i can care less kid.

[huh2.gif]

Originally posted by BobbyJones+Mar 22 2005, 10:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BobbyJones - Mar 22 2005, 10:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rkelly@Mar 22 2005, 09:53 AM

does anyone have a flic of that hiker/jam billboard?if you do post that shit!that shit is so hot!............uuuuaghhhhh.....he just pulled it out of my pussy and put it in my asshole.......i really got to go.......hhmmmmm.

jamhikerboard3.jpg.jpeg

[/b]

yo thank you boy!thats the illest shit in seattle (was).i wish he didn't leave..............thank you robbie jones :love2: ,hears 72,don't be flickin stickaz and shiz in yo backyard........flic da streetz white boy....

ROAR SUCKS DICK FOR PAINT PENS. Remmy that time when you gave me a blowjob in the CD for a deco paintpen?

BUMB FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY WRITE.... IN SEATTLE. FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO ARENT EVEN HERE TRYING TO TALK LIKE SOME KINDA KING. COMEBACK LITTLE FELLAH... I COULD USE ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE BLOWJOBS. :gaga:

oh yea, you may wanna work on a throwie a little. well you know, its a good idea. :love2:

Originally posted by imfor_real@Mar 22 2005, 10:49 PM

yo hears im sorry man but this is the NWST II

WITH OUT CRAPPY FLICKS!!!!! so dont be usin it to post that ish...put some pictures up or just observe...dont post that

frist of all kid I already know this is the northwest 2 dont even try to talk shit . Frist think, thin shut your mouth. why? because you dont even know who your talkin to. arts art respect it or not i can care less kid.

[huh2.gif]

I'd actually like to see flicks and not the same bumped ones a million times...also no artfaggy stuff,or drawings... wrong thread. talking is fun to read considering 90% of the people talking suck really really bad. and the best part is they don't know it.

:yuck: