Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by ask your mom+Mar 11 2005, 04:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ask your mom - Mar 11 2005, 04:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by rkelly@Mar 10 2005, 09:39 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-cognac@Mar 10 2005, 02:58 AM

oh yeah bitch just cause you post up at the club with your ugley bitches you're a player? fuck you dog i am coming to find you right now :hatred:

you ain't leavin no wheres white boy.you are gonna eat your fritos and watch o.c.choppers play texas hold 'em.fagget.youre just jealous cause you got a limp dick that i couldn't even get up.you had your chance w/this pussy.i'ma graff slut...you love my hair. :haha:

guh guh guh guh graff slut you say......hmmmmm(romantic pause).saaw how ya dooin girll (as i say it with a grin romanticly looking DEEPLY into your eyes) in the famous words of vannilla ice girl "drop that zero and get with the hero.....

(using best mac voice) girl girl girl girl guh guh guh guh guh guh girllllll oyu you you you its like ya know ya know..........so girl whats up you know with us.....

[/b]

yeaaaaaaah.wuz up baby boy!you want this tight blonde ass.hmm :love2: :love2: :love2:

Originally posted by rkelly+Mar 12 2005, 05:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rkelly - Mar 12 2005, 05:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-seattledied@Mar 10 2005, 09:26 PM

dekae.jpg

beseaansum.jpg

ansumtag.jpg

adios.jpg

thats it for now....help me out someone

wuz amatta baby,you want some tits.............. :gaga:

[/b]

is that the same 3a that totem and ges is from?cause that is wack.my tits can paint better than that. :clown2:

Originally posted by Asiquan@Mar 12 2005, 12:26 AM

Welcome home! I leave for a week and look forward to coming home...........only to realize how much this citys scene fucking sucks ass! Fuck you all and continue having miserable existences!

what did you expect , i look outside and ask my self the same question all these kids light up the dope spots look how the treat the ballard wall nobody wants to paint there cause these toys wanna "practice" throws seattle has a scene has tight writers who wants to bother with this shit though.................hit me up we should get down on some shit 4 reel peace

Originally posted by rkelly+Mar 12 2005, 10:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rkelly - Mar 12 2005, 10:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ask your mom@Mar 11 2005, 04:17 AM

oh yeah bitch just cause you post up at the club with your ugley bitches you're a player? fuck you dog i am coming to find you right now :hatred:

you ain't leavin no wheres white boy.you are gonna eat your fritos and watch o.c.choppers play texas hold 'em.fagget.youre just jealous cause you got a limp dick that i couldn't even get up.you had your chance w/this pussy.i'ma graff slut...you love my hair. :haha:

guh guh guh guh graff slut you say......hmmmmm(romantic pause).saaw how ya dooin girll (as i say it with a grin romanticly looking DEEPLY into your eyes) in the famous words of vannilla ice girl "drop that zero and get with the hero.....

(using best mac voice) girl girl girl girl guh guh guh guh guh guh girllllll oyu you you you its like ya know ya know..........so girl whats up you know with us.....

yeaaaaaaah.wuz up baby boy!you want this tight blonde ass.hmm :love2: :love2: :love2:

[/b]

yeah girl i be like and youll be like and we'll be like yah naw archen backs be like this be like that one leg up its alright "all up on the back seats window up cuz i know thats the way you like to fuck" thats right thats right twinkle twinckle little star i can put you to sleep thats right thats right mac mac mac mac maaaaaaaaac mac mac mac maaaaaaaaaaaaac mac ya beautiful

Originally posted by ask your mom+Mar 12 2005, 10:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ask your mom - Mar 12 2005, 10:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by rkelly@Mar 12 2005, 10:27 AM

Originally posted by ask your mom@Mar 11 2005, 04:17 AM

yeah girl i be like and youll be like and we'll be like yah naw archen backs be like this be like that one leg up its alright "all up on the back seats window up cuz i know thats the way you like to fuck" thats right thats right twinkle twinckle little star i can put you to sleep thats right thats right mac mac mac mac maaaaaaaaac mac mac mac maaaaaaaaaaaaac mac ya beautiful

[/b]

dont be scerrrrd dont be scerrrd sonlly a lil play

your stupid thread has become a dating service?

ups to all my boys....you know who you are if you know who i am...

TheFursaceGang.........mlr.nbn.tfs.4dc.tep.tzr.L2c.1983thieves

my book "only dogs and whores want to be liked"

was published in the czech rep. read it if it makes it to the states

squanto:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you a sucker if i put it on you you' ll call the cop's you'll testify. i'll go to jail and you'll still be on the internet talking shit. so type on i don't care. you're the coward cause you see me and dont say shit. i dont know who you are and dont care

Ironchef:

aint no style but FBA style

Hella Maze album in stores soon

Kelly what up

Daft thug

roar what up

DIE FOR

you saying my name to entertain your crew

i aint playing no games lil wigger the games through