Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

YO Cognac you wanna talk bout MOMS! :hatred:

How about we talk about a Trik i know be Down Town

right now on the rock bout ta suck this cock

while im catchin tags over your wack ass handstyles.

If you wanna handle this shit again we can do it

no bats this time just knives me an you ima fuck

you up! :burn:

:haha: yo erer you told your homies that bat to the head didnt even phase you, then how come you were passed out long enough for me to give you that tatoo? :haha: this shit is on for life, and ima get my eye back even if i gotta roll up on your great gramma. :yuck:

Ima outta the hospital and back on top

today im takin out the rest a yo shit!, next

time i see you ima pocket check yo ass to

pay for my fuckin medical bills and put you

in a hurt watch yoself im rollin through your hood today! :haha:

and that shit on my forehead aint that tight you suck at everything

even when i was knocked the fuck out BITCH.

Originally posted by scrapheap@Mar 8 2005, 10:03 PM

comin be quite ezel was up more than you ever were, just cause you got a few tags around ballard dosnt make you tight, i dont know ezel but i know he had more ups than you

Its funny how you tell me to be quite when youre behind youre computer but when im right in front of you you dont say anything,I never said i was tight i dont have an ego jus cuz i write what kind of bitch has an ego jus cuz they write?????what are you tryin to say jus cuz someone gets up theyre a king well i guess you should stop jockin ezel and jock odor and eck more often,and i dont have a few tags around ballard i got shit downtown you just dont go down there cuz YOU AINT SHIT!!!!at least I CAME UP WITH MY OWN SHIT AND DIDNT BITE SHIT OFF OF HOMIES,dont talk fightin words when you back out of fights enless you got people fightin for you,i dont know ezel either but hes sicker than you cause he came up with his own shit,oh yea thanks for makin this thread shitty now and blowin me up over the internet BOB 1

write me a pm if youre gonna talk some more

Originally posted by ereroner@Mar 9 2005, 12:37 PM

Ima outta the hospital and back on top

today im takin out the rest a yo shit!, next

time i see you ima pocket check yo ass to

pay for my fuckin medical bills and put you

in a hurt watch yoself im rollin through your hood today! :haha:

and that shit on my forehead aint that tight you suck at everything

even when i was knocked the fuck out BITCH.

wait please explain to us what happen to you homie in complete detail cuz it sounds like someone knock you out and tatooed your forehead :huh2:

:hatred: you got what you had comin to you erer an you know that shit bitch. so you're bout to pocket check me? :haha: :haha: :haha: what you think you're bout to find? give it up faggot you wont get your pride back i cooked that shit up with some zest of lemon. knives, bats, i dont give a fucc just watch yourself when you see me :skull:

:haha: ya why aint you got a flick of it?, cause i broke your camera bitch tell em you got punked by me in the CD and thats why you diss me now i dont quit bitch i keep on comin how yo0u like that diss ima find a scanner and post this shit sos everyone can laugh like I do...you fucked with the wrong cat and this tatto is just a remonder of what ima do when i find you ... :haha: :haha: