Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

they tried to block me for future reference anyone who gets blocked just log in 3 + times and you can post replys.

and I was right i did waste my time you spent all your energy defending yourself and didnt look at what i was saying which was quite legitimate and i thought about it and thiers more than 10 writers from this area doin it big or that did it big so whatever im over it you and all this shit and i bet i was the mother fucker who etched that window to bad they shoulda left it im a fuckin prick man i dont give a fuck when it comes to shit i kill all and have no mercy as should all writers what do you think thiers some rule to this game the only rules i know are respect your elders or kings or other writers taht came before you keep your yard clean sos no one gets suspicious and kill kill kill!!!

whos with me?

nice blink perck that dzes is aight arabs that new Kiloe throw lookin nice and doveks gettin funky in this shit hell yeah...peace to all seattle heads except ass face the idiot.

washinton, now your jocking bill gates and saying something abot cycle being king of new york you are a nutcase, i thought i was clowning on you for being a faggot and hating graff, and all of a sudden as a comeback you tell me "cycle is king of new york" and bill gates likes seattle more than us? what the fuck your a fucking weirdo who has nothing to say but is always talking

Originally posted by thenewstyle@Mar 21 2005, 09:02 PM

someone please explain why I saw RIP next to a Brdn on I-5? Who's the RIP for? Someone tagging "RIP" now!? I thought I would've heard about a death...

no man thats nazer and abacus one of their homies passed his name was EDEN their bombin his name that shit is from the north to the south end....... respect , much condolances sorry about the loss of your home boy he was a sick D.J.

wud up all you hot graff boys............did any of you get those freeway burners by burden............they hotter than those tags you post........and will you non-laid single graff toy internet geeks jackin off to j-lo's new videos, please quit talkin so much shit.just post flicks and give bumps....you are startin to sound like me and all my females talkin drama..........lifes to short for this shit.just paint and get my pussy wet.........you only live once,so live it.don't get caught up in this childish drama that gets no where but some hatin white boys wishin they were black and could rap.......and oh yeah to all you white boys out there that wear rocawear,fubu,g-unit and the list goes on..........STOP! you are foolin yourself.you are white and thats never going to change.you guys are so unattractive its funny.you guys think your so hott,your not!your clowns.you talk about quit jockin people.quit jockin my brothas.face it your white.live with it.in what, a million years a white boy emerges to a rap label...........one the only m&m....keep it that way you wiggers.you should be ashamed of yourselfs.......your mom is.shape up.you'll never get this black tight ass............................go paint,not tag................only tag if you are up.peace :clown2:

Originally posted by washington@Mar 17 2005, 03:11 PM

charmandangrywoebots.jpg

tacomaaaaaaaaa.jpg

seattlepic.jpg

Took these pictures in Seattle and Tacoma 2 days ago.

Would of took more but did not see much graffiti in seattle ballard, eastlake, u district and capitol hill seattle is becoming graffiti free.

Serel

TBC

MUSE

JAMS

HIKER

TEMS

PRYER

i don't know who you are,but you shouldn't hit up hiker.he don't hit you up and he's back in l.a. hitin up t5e and acw....pease 2 mi b-girls. :haha:

Originally posted by washington@Mar 17 2005, 03:11 PM

charmandangrywoebots.jpg

tacomaaaaaaaaa.jpg

seattlepic.jpg

Took these pictures in Seattle and Tacoma 2 days ago.

Would of took more but did not see much graffiti in seattle ballard, eastlake, u district and capitol hill seattle is becoming graffiti free.

Serel

TBC

MUSE

JAMS

HIKER

TEMS

PRYER

also so you say you didn't see any graff?wheres your cats at,muse,jams,tems and pryer?.......i didn't see 'em.quit talkin so much shit! BEFORE YOU CLAWED BY ME ON THESE STREETS! life is to short, so shut up and paint serel or give up like half these fools been sayin.....shit! :clown2: :haha: :clown2: :hatred: :clown2: :shook: :clown2: :clown2: :burn:

Originally posted by ask your mom@Mar 22 2005, 04:18 AM

so pay dues and respect those who actually get up those 5 north spots were abacus nazer lipid hyena stayin on top of shit

thats right............that shit is hot on n.seattle on i-5 peace to all them boys gettin up................some one flick it and post it.......burden too. :innocent: i think winchells is having a sale.....so go paint the pigs are occupied.........................my man just got here.i got to go.i need some dick in this pussy.............peace maybe i'll post flics.