Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

AND ACHE

YOU'RE A FUCKING BITER!!!! CHANGE YOUR WORD AND CHANGE YOUR

BITTEN STYLE!! WE ALL KNOW WHO U BITE LITTLE KID. YOU DIDNT

COME UP WITH SHIT! IN CASE YOU"RE JUST LEARNING ABOUT GRAFF, BITING DOESNT GET U ANY RESPECT SQUEAKY. STICKERS< TAGS<

THROWUPS, DON"T THINK WE WON'T CATCH U SLIPPIN!

Originally posted by methlabrebel@Mar 31 2005, 10:28 PM

to Kato, Belch and Achue, dont hit the truck you hit last night again...

especially with such Boo Boo shit...

hit the buildings or allys around it if you want, but leave the trucks alone...

your getting up which is fine with me but dont fuck with 3631.

we know who you are, and we will be waiting and watching to administer a beatdown to you if you try to reclaim it...

just a warning in advance.

~MLRNBN~

keep them crews alive loosie. but dont be puttin fools down with MLR. its already too many heads and thats Brians (rip) crew and i dont think fools that never knew him should push his set.not callin you out for nothin im just sayin.....keep it in the family....you comin out here in the summer or what?

NO ROAR IRAQ

you boys just take pics of tags?why?thats so pathetic.do any of you internet geeks leave your moms teets and paint.do you know what paint is.what spray paint is?or do you just use markers and crayons behind bushes and backyards w/ fifty spotters so you don't get caught.my pussy has more balls than you fellas.keep the tags on the street.no one cares about tags on the net.faggggggggggets.flic some of my baby boy burden,eden and gaus on the i-5.or you guys can't borrow your moms car.she might ground you and take your capri-sun away..................peace out.fuck fans of tag flics.

yo i heard of this sick production up north of seattle somewhere...i think in bellingham or somthin...it was like in this indoor spot...just rummors i guess. but if you have flicks i wanna see them on here...if the rumors are trew i heard its supposed to be pretty dope

Originally posted by schlongClout@Mar 31 2005, 09:24 PM

WOW WHAT WAS RUSE THINKING??? THAT"S TOO BAD. I WAS DIGGING HIS SHIT BEFORE HE PAINTED WITH AGAUZ OR WHATEVER.

I got $600 on betting you dont even know Ruse. :love2: :haha: :gaga: :shook: :clown2: