Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by TheManInTheYellowHat@Apr 7 2005, 06:05 AM

whats up with this thread sucking

whats up with you posting so you can increase your number of posts. iv been looking at this thread for like 6 months and almost never post. dont say shit cause you got no shit to say. why dont you post some fucking flicks. go out and put in work like the everyone else on this thread.

Originally posted by Ballard+Apr 7 2005, 06:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ballard - Apr 7 2005, 06:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TheManInTheYellowHat@Apr 7 2005, 06:05 AM

whats up with you posting so you can increase your number of posts. iv been looking at this thread for like 6 months and almost never post. dont say shit cause you got no shit to say. why dont you post some fucking flicks. go out and put in work like the everyone else on this thread.

[/b]

i dont put in any work for this thread i just come here in hopesof achieving my true diamond official members merrit badge an talk shit about a city that i will always think of as home....

Turagg Dubraid

Originally posted by Ballard+Apr 7 2005, 01:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ballard - Apr 7 2005, 01:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TheManInTheYellowHat@Apr 7 2005, 06:05 AM

[/b]

ive posted just as many flicks on this thread in the last month as anybody else and ive never seen you post a flick, so keep your mouth shut. id post more but ive just gotten lazy

Originally posted by ihatevry1@Apr 5 2005, 11:00 PM

your gay shut up no one wants to flick your shit for you

:clown2: sounds like you are insecure about yo self white boy.who cares if he's gay ?are you datin him?no?shutup!you are FAGGET!you can't even paint.and your login is under "ihatevry1," because if every one found out you were gay they would hate your ass.you are in seattle,the gay capitol of the us of a.wave that rainbow flag in your closet.bitch!....and if you don't like what i have to say WHITE BOY aka WIGGER,you can meet me and my niggaz on 135th and roosevlt.holla to all my b-grls.you know who you be! :clown2:

Originally posted by TheManInTheYellowHat+Apr 7 2005, 05:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheManInTheYellowHat - Apr 7 2005, 05:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Ballard@Apr 7 2005, 01:32 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-TheManInTheYellowHat@Apr 7 2005, 06:05 AM

ive posted just as many flicks on this thread in the last month as anybody else and ive never seen you post a flick, so keep your mouth shut. id post more but ive just gotten lazy

[/b]

:clown2: since you post don't make you writer.shut up fagget.

I've been gone from this website for over 5 months and decide to check out some flicks on the Superthread and all I see is people bickering back and forth.....I can see that nothing has changed........awwww.....it's great to be back.

OMT.UPSK.2K5

[/u]

Originally posted by boba-fett@Apr 9 2005, 04:01 AM

was and daft need to leave the freewalls alone i never seen you up on the streets .... :haha: :haha: :haha: get some balls and hit some real spots

hes got a point, and he doesnt have to leave a name for it either. those guys obviously have enough practice on freewalls by now, so they should go out and gfet some street credit.

You kids are silly...we don't paint for you. And we don't live in ballard. in any scheme of things your option don't matter. If you are going to talk shit the least you can do is not hide behind a screen name. None of you are up, I am more up with words I don't write any more than any of you mouse jockeys....as for you e dog what have you painted !!!!!. .NOTHING!!!

where i bomb you kids cant walk through in the day time do the math....oh wait your all a bunch of high school drop outs

and now the best of Daft Thug and Was 2