Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Erer oner dont fucking talk shit when you cant even drop a piece or do a inner border you dick!!

thenewstyle

I gave props to my mom at least my mom loves me your gonna spend a nice thanksgiving

at the mission pretending some crack whore is your mom asking her for some crack breast milk.

And Drastek some of those pics I never posted umm yeah.... get it together your flicks are not

improving this forum yeah.

I will personally say FUCK A TOY who uses beef to come up in the graff scene. You cant do a descent piece/throwie/tagg so the only way to get recognized is to stick your fucking dick where it dont belong. And getting recognized is more important to you then the consequences of your shit talk, hacking, etc. Shut up with beef bullshit and put in some work. Everyone talks like they the hardest. Lets take a little trip to my ol' hometown of Oak Cliff, Dallas and see how you act. Fetal position anyone?