Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

EVERYONE USING PHOTOBUCKET TO HOST FLICKS, why are you using that shit? It goes down all the time, and accounts are exceeded all the time.. USE THE LINK THAT I POSTED (in my instructions on how to post a flick) its FREE, it never goes down, the host is VERY fast, and the sizes dont matter. If you choose photobucket over that site you are retarded, there is no reason not to use it. It is EASIER and FASTER to upload pictures onto as well... If everyone used it then we wouldnt have this BS with pictures down all the time... Come on akuzation, USE THAT SITE I POSTED :king:

yeah its good to know fools still repp merdogg..........kid is solid.....nice artist...good characters.....

yeah i figured he didnt write any more though; last time i talked to him he got hemmed a bit before......

PORES: i dont know you i respectl your ups an all but you gotta stop jockin my boy.... i know you like it when fools talk YOU on the net but i know your family breeds cops outta sac....an thats wakk

fuck you for trying to come sideways on my boy S when your jocking..... soley for that; even though as i said i have no idea who you are i have my boys back an have sworn to beating you on sight... i know over the net im real hard.. but just know we keep it Twenty Four Seven and i dont care how hard you are you could get laced sucker watch it!

call your net watchers... call your ''crew''....call who you call...just know you got one more hater.....like it while it lasts!..........i'll stone you kidd!!!!!!!!!!!!

-bIgg R

rapping at the end of my reply

crapping on all in my way

eating chinese

fuck cops kid go back to california

got contract? reals P 1 day,,,,,,,,,!.........

RESIZE YOUR FUCKING FLICKS.

HOW? GET A FUCKING IMAGE MANIPULATION PROGRAM OR SOMETHING. THESE HUGE PIECES OF SHIT ARE NOT EVEN WORTH LOOKING AT AS IT IS. YOU ARE SLOWING DOWN COMPUTERS AND WASTING LOADING TIME.

I'D RATHER NO FLICKS THAN SHITTY GIGANTIC FLICKS OF RANDOM ASS TAGS THAT COME A DIME A DOZEN.

THANK YOU.

Finally a new page, Like ExcedrinPM said, fuck those large photos.

Get a photo editing program and resize them. downloads.com

has trial ones and if you know a thing or two about computers, everytime the trial time has expired, uninstall everything that the program put on the computer and then redownload it. I use to be cheap and do that. Now im cheaper and cop duplicates off friends..