Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by washington@Nov 29 2004, 01:32 AM

You just wish you pushed freights like me and sems!! Anyhow Excedrin what the fuck do you right can you even move a piece of chalk??

_5erel_

This aint my battle or my turn to talk but you should really be a

little careful when you say things..Especially when you are not sure

of who the person is or how much work they put it. Gaurenteed Exced.

has put in more work in a month then you have in a year on the lines.

Originally posted by suca@Nov 30 2004, 04:33 AM

the place that is... i think ive been there

You would know if youve been there. Stop asking him where thats at.

Ask your mom or an informant because guarenteed they know.

Everyone and their moms knows of that spot and it doesnt need to get

trashed by more kids not knowing what there doing. By the way IMC, most of the shit you guys did down there got dissed by toys, kind of

shitty considering the fact you guys had cleaned it up with all them throws..

Originally posted by drasteks+Nov 29 2004, 06:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (drasteks - Nov 29 2004, 06:07 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-suca@Nov 30 2004, 04:33 AM

the place that is... i think ive been there

You would know if youve been there. Stop asking him where thats at.

Ask your mom or an informant because guarenteed they know.

Everyone and their moms knows of that spot and it doesnt need to get

trashed by more kids not knowing what there doing. By the way IMC, most of the shit you guys did down there got dissed by toys, kind of

shitty considering the fact you guys had cleaned it up with all them throws..

[/b]

if hes gonna tell me off let him do it himself. im not gonna go down there and cover up all his shit, i know a lot of the writers in the pics he posted. i just want to know out because i i think ive been there and it looks like a really good spot. if anyones gonna tell me off ots gonna be IMC and if he does, fuck him cuz im just trying to rememebr where it is and its killing me. fuck, im not after anyone.

Originally posted by cRuKs@Nov 29 2004, 05:20 PM

how do you not "remeber where it is", you sound shady as fuck its a easy spot to remember

Yeah how the fick do you not remeber!

When I was a kid I liked to play with (suca)s.

Three letters you little bitch and if you dont get it your a fucking idiot

Originally posted by taxicab+Nov 30 2004, 02:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (taxicab - Nov 30 2004, 02:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cRuKs@Nov 29 2004, 05:20 PM

how do you not "remeber where it is", you sound shady as fuck its a easy spot to remember

Yeah how the fick do you not remeber!

When I was a kid I liked to play with (suca)s.

Three letters you little bitch and if you dont get it your a fucking idiot

[/b]

yeah how the fick doyou not remember

sweet jesus.. i shouldve known that everyone on this forum is completly preoccupied with the idea of finding any excuse to make anyone else feel like a toy. let me draw this out for you guys. i dont know that ive been there. ive been somewhere that looks very simalar to that place. im trying to figure out if thats the same place or not that i've been. theres not a lot of scenery to help me out besides the bridge, and theres a lot of places that look like that (that i know of). im sorry if it's so ridiculously wrong of me to ask for your help in straightening out this pest of a deja vu i got when i saw those pics with the bridge in the backround. really, what was i thinking. what part of me honestly thought you guys would realize that a simple one sentance answer could get this off my mind and get me off your board (if thats what you want, which i think you do). there seem to be a few of you that know what bridge that is and i really dont see how its so hard to just say so.

maybee i should just give out the adress over the internet so the spot will be blown up by you and you cop homies and no one can paint there anymore. honestly youd remember it if youve been there if not, go out and find it, or ask the writers you said you knew,if not shut up no one is stupid enough to give out directions to a spot over the internet.

THIS IS THE END OF THIS CONVERSATION

Originally posted by JHONNIEWALKER@Nov 29 2004, 03:30 AM

yo shut the fuck up and post fliks....u guys wanna be real....take it to the streets....this is a forum..not a phone booth with punching bags.

shut the fuck up your plugged in aswell.?. no?

remember the underworld and split streaks.......those were the days....

R.I.P. Brian Michael Betz

yea well the bridge you talk about so much in the photos is the bridge i use to throw shit off of as a kid. No ones trying to hassle you but like everyone has said, youd know if you had been there before regaurdless if the bridge is the only thing you see. It is a place to remember even if it has gone to shit. People still got good memories there and still try to keep it like that..