Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by thenewstyle@Nov 23 2004, 10:35 AM

Why do I always feel as if I'm conversing with children on here?  Can't people critique these days?

I'm FROM Dallas/Ft. Worth so a free trip on you would be appreciated.

well then perhaps you would know of Oak Cliff? You know, that place where everyone speaks espaniol and your scared to walk to the little store down the block.

p.s. Seattle is so damn hardcore! We got crossdressing graff writers and prepies here!

wow gaus you were born in a town where their are spanish people and the block is scary to your pale ass so you only went to the safeway two towns away and you saw your mom get beat up by her pimp and she went in the fetile position. Thanks for letting us all know. Yoour graffiti is less then horrible and reminds me not to try to write, until i dont suck anymore. :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :chicken: :chicken: :(

You shoud find or create a suburbs thread, maybe then, peeps will dig what your doing or sayiing. But seattles a city young buck, and people arent impressed by conceited kids whos only rep is having this self destructive hobby for years and years. Graffiiti is more common then basketball for white kids, so if your gonna talk so loud with tag name screennames, please check to see if anyone even notices your game. btw, friends dont count, neither do clueless females :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: respond asap gaus. Another KO is waiting for you.

ANOTHER HATEFUL WASTE OF TIME FROM :king: :king: :king: LZ playa

cerel/serel you aint tight and im damn sure your mom aint tight after givin birth to your fat ass and the fact that you have no clue who i am and think i cant piece or do an inline is some bullshit you wotre a mask for that shti i know cats that do tags bigger than that mask free go crush 2 more citys and talk some more you fat fuck.

I have never posted anything on the Ounce and never will i leave that to bitches that suck and wanna post they own shit thinkin somebody gives a fuck i dotn jock myself or seek the attention you do from posting flicks i let others do it for me cause the streets hold the truth and this here is bullshit.

k this isn't san francisco or portland. Almost every good Seattle writer left and crushed a bigger town, we all know this. Let's see some Seattle flicks maybe? does Seattle suck this much? and akuzation, stop posting the same flicks over and over, it really isn't better than nothing cuz i'd rather see foos talking then to check this page and see the same flicks.

picserver.jpeg

bitch tits from out of state

WHAT THE FUCK, are motherfuckers picking up the trash at parties now and posting it on the internet?? i think i shat that out my ass. don't know how the hell u got that or who the hell you are but considering it's your first post i can say you're only trying to instigate.

keep the deuce deuce sessions off the internet.

-big dovek locc north crip haaa

halloweeeeen.jpg

Replicants.jpgreplikants

Rustic.jpg

abandonedlot.jpg

floss.jpg