Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

anybody else walk by more than one Stranger box going, "what? coldk painted that cover, and that one, and that one..."

congrats to coldkiller. it's a big honor to make the cover, let alone get mentioned. your next move is to go straight to pumping those canvasses out at $200 a pop the fucking prada yuppy "I'm so rich and depressed" crowd will love it. shit, throw in a couple bars and we'd sell out the first night!

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

anybody else walk by more than one Stranger box going, "what? coldk painted that cover, and that one, and that one..."

congrats to coldkiller. it's a big honor to make the cover, let alone get mentioned. your next move is to go straight to pumping those canvasses out at $200 a pop the fucking prada yuppy "I'm so rich and depressed" crowd will love it. shit, throw in a couple bars and we'd sell out the first night!

I thought it was rather odd, even for the stranger. By the way, this is what the cover looks like:

http://www.thestranger.com/current/bigcover-1.jpg'>

And the article:

http://www.thestranger.com/current/feature2.html

best quotes: "Some people have said it looks like Pac Man but I don't like that. "

and he gives props where props is due:

"Current favorite artists: John Wayne, Retsol, Floe, Move, Hick, Pores, Desend, Slend, Eager, Whore 24, Vote 187, "GO AWOL" "

(way to bump the whole crew)

The Pars cover was better.

Originally posted by Refleks

i know this is ruze but it really looks like one of puzle's old handstyles

Does anybody know who Ryze 5AV is??? I was driving up Aurora the other day and saw one of those and was like "ohh shit, Ryze is gettin up in Seattle", lol. It was right near PCC, which I guess, would be Ryze's kind of place...

hahahahahaha

.....PORES is now chilling in a hospital with a slight case of broken face.hahaha...this is what happens when you act like a bitch and run your neck..let this be a lesson to all who choose to act like little girls and talk tons of nonsense about everyone...if you don't believe me i will be showing the video soon ask around i don't lie........fuck pores his boyfriend life who did nothing and his bitch ass girl....hahahahahaha