Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

omt familia

I heard those guys suck..........hahahaha(just kidding,of course).........what up Intang(no Slugs.....he doesn't want his shit here).......maybe you need to take some new flicks........and not of "free wall" shit.......I will never paint there again........ fuck that stupid ass wall.peace to the Seattle homies.......what upski hymntwo?.....have slug gimme a call or Im me again......Imma 'bout to mash back out there for a weekend......and hopefullly we can do some damage.guaranteed. I like the fact that most of you Seattle heads don't know who I am....and that's great.peace to you too.hahaha.later days,better ways.

Origionally posted by REFLEKS.......

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/pfbaf025fa08cc7c27d9ba84405c244da/f9d8e493.jpg'>

Your fat homie right there got slaped around by GAUSER the other day.:lol:

I walked by that wall yesterday and theres a SCARFACE tag bumping the fuck out that BLINK.:rolleyes: Thats a burner wall. Not a wall you should be hittin like that. Let a clean piece burn withought a wack ass tag bumpin the hell out of it.:rolleyes: I know how you dont like to reply to me when I am right like this, but your homies are in the pic. So, I know you were with SCARFACE when he hit that BLINK right after you took the pic. and thats some toy ass shit.:D

Originally posted by everycrime

i guess stink ink wants everyone to know what he writescuz he sure does love himself

Or maybe you do. Look at your login name. You shouldnt love yourself, you should be ashamed. Now, I know your not talkin shit are you? Are you saying Im wrong? Do I need to flick the wack ass tag your crew did bumping the fuck out o that BLINK? Show more respect to writers that have burners like that. You only been in the scene for like 6 months. Look under your login name, its all about you...."Rookie". The only thing on that wall was a BLINK, now theres bull shit from your crew too. Fuckin thinkin your some hard ass old school shit. :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by whodie

wow that is a wack ass bhiver I did...old and shitty...oh well got to start somewhere......ha ha.......

nice jaber snore clown and pestoe

peace

I'm actually digging that peice. Except the b looks like an r. Other than that though.

stinkink, that ain't my flick, nor was I there when that flick was taken. That photo, along with the other ones I posted, were sent to me by a homie. You think you know who I am but your mistaken. Your accusations about my affiliations are also wrong. That Dick's worker had a nice ass though.:lol:

Originally posted by Refleks

were sent to me by a homie. That Dick's worker had a nice ass though.:lol:

Dick's workers dont wear all white.:rolleyes: And did you say homie? Like I said before, "your homies".

My point isnt to point out your homie. Its to tell you to try and get your homies up to date. I was like...:eek: when I seen that bump you guys did.

Originally posted by DANGERZONE

I saw dvs going over snore in the id...sorry guys but snore faded you coldly on that one.

wait..hold on..what now??..it's a sad, sad day in seattle: some people recognize the influence DVS has had on all sorts of writers (in and out of seattle) and show respect/love. others don't. I'm sure they aren't losing sleep over it. sneke and hews will burn most anyone out today. :king:

on a sidenote, I think playland/noiselab is looking much better these days. get your ups while you can. neumo's coming soon. yo, son! props to dj scene.

stinkink, I told you that my ' homie' sent me those flicks. I had no idea that you would be so critical of one of the flicks. And what is with the false accusations? you talk like your so confident you know who I am and who I roll with. I wasn't there when the flick was taken, nor am I homies with whoever's in that pic, so how could I know about a sidebusted blink piece? Second, I'm not involved in the beef your talking about. i have no idea who's even in that flick because as I said, it wasn't my picture in the first place and I didn't blur the faces.