Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Originally posted by Pores

wanna see fliccs of me touching a bums ass? scroll up a little!

http://www.jpegwizard.com/new/imagefiles/122200442325AM78190.jpg'>

i didnt even like that one! who is that fat fucker? how you get in a yard fat ass? oh ya i forgot you can just walk in there, but isnt there a little hill to climb? maybee that little twig of a friend helped you! p.s. i'm comming back to seattle very soon, maybee this time you will get your courage together and finally meet me! all of you pussys.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

please dont get me into writing back in forth with u nerds, but i just have to comment on those two ppl standing in front of that train, those honestly have to be two of the goofiest lookin individuals ive seen in a minute. if i ran up on either of those guys in a yard u would shit ur pants-real talk....just be glad i live nowhere close to yall..now have a nice day

Re: nigga your a faggot

Originally posted by littlezane

this ain't clout, this is brickslayers, everyone in seattle saw your debut of gayness, you think pore sucks, I thought thouse pier throwies were a little too bubu too call graffiti. Keep on hating on hometown peoples, caus even with a pretty picture of your name big and macho on a train and the pictures in a mag, youll stilll wake up a faggot

this ain't clout, this is brickslayers, everyone in seattle saw your debut of gayness, you think pore sucks, I thought thouse pier throwies were a little too bubu too call graffiti. Keep on hating on hometown peoples, caus even with a pretty picture of your name big and macho on a train and the pictures in a mag, youll stilll wake up a faggot

Re: Re: Re: in these cold winter months i like my head in my ass

Originally posted by 2-0-sicks

Damn!!!!! i agree with you 100%, Angel 179 is fuckin chronic. i like my women thick too bro. i met those other girls, aybe and eloms they are the fuckin biggest bitches i have ever met, they tryed to slice my homegirl because she was talking to Nc 17's boyfriend. so now i always hack those dumb ass girls. I mean no disrespect to Angel 179, because she is fine.

:lol: :lol: Wow! Aint that a bullshit story.:rolleyes: I dont think that girl would even carry a knife. Let alone "slice up" your homegirl. Stop trying to make yourselfs look good on here and do it with your graff on the streets.:idea:

what the fuck is going on? all i see is pics of fat people, shitty graff, and you fags talking shit back and forth. give each other your phone numbers cause you are wasting our fucking time readin that shit. go out and tag something for christ sakes. dont hate on the shit already on here, go create your own so you can back your fucking mouths up

your lame pores aint even from seattle chek your manuscript of beef before you talk...you are the weakest link goodbye

Guest THEMEDIC