Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

:confused: :confused:

Are you talkin to me or GAUSE?? The first half of your post seems to be toward me and the heading and second half seems to be toward him.

Either way I think your exadurating Gauz and Devr's graff. I see alot of people getting posted on here who I personally think are worse. That is why I have posted there shit sometimes before. I would compare, but I am not in the position to compare Gaus and Devr to anyone else. Put it this way....... At least they can do more than the same throwie everywhere.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by stinkink

Are you talkin to me or GAUSE?? The first half of your post seems to be toward me and the heading and second half seems to be toward him.

Either way I think your exadurating Gauz and Devr's graff. I see alot of people getting posted on here who I personally think are worse. That is why I have posted there shit sometimes before. I would compare, but I am not in the position to compare Gaus and Devr to anyone else. Put it this way....... At least they can do more than the same throwie everywhere.

its not hard to paint different shit when everything is flat out horrible :lol: :lol: :lol:

the controversy...continued

I dont give a fuk if your gauzr, devr, gets, dose, acts, or just plain stinkink. Your the only person causing confusion. Now your looking at devr and gauzrs shit like your an outsider when we all know you are the proud ubk rep. that posts all that toy ass shit under the bridge and sometimes behind the mall. Get's smoking a cigarette like he has stress when in reality, he just released all his stress and all his semen in stinkinks mouth before they ventured behind TJ maxx. You should take a tip from lil zane and start using only words to express ideas instead of confused smileys and ??? marks, it showes lil zane is right on when he calls you an idiot.

Re: the controversy...continued

Originally posted by littlezane

I dont give a fuk if your gauzr, devr, gets, dose, acts, or just plain stinkink. Your the only person causing confusion. Now your looking at devr and gauzrs shit like your an outsider when we all know you are the proud ubk rep. that posts all that toy ass shit under the bridge and sometimes behind the mall. Get's smoking a cigarette like he has stress when in reality, he just released all his stress and all his semen in stinkinks mouth before they ventured behind TJ maxx. You should take a tip from lil zane and start using only words to express ideas instead of confused smileys and ??? marks, it showes lil zane is right on when he calls you an idiot.

fo sho couldn't have said it better

Re: the controversy...continued

Originally posted by littlezane

Well, your close but not close enough. I am a single writer so, no I dont write for UBK. I dont get your point of posting this? You have an amazing imagination with that gay sex scene in your head. Maybe you can get into makin movies.:rolleyes:

Why dont you email me and we can see who eachother write, and even meet up. Sounds like a good idea to me.:idea:

Im wonderin what your talkin about..."toy ass shit under the bridge, TJ Max, and behind the mall."??

Stinkink, you aint fooling no one

I dont get your point of posting this? Why dont you email me and we can see who eachother write, and even meet up. Im wonderin what your talkin about..."toy ass shit under the bridge, TJ Max, and behind the mall."??

I dont want to meet you. I dont want to know you. I already have seen and heard you too much. Why post, caus ya say dumb shit dummy. Ask me why I call you out on talking bad about a kid who died too young, its disrepectful and that talk needs to get shushed. I just respond to posts that read stupid/ignorant. and the hating, thats real, I hate seeing that shit even though its new to me caus I hadent seen it. It is toy. It belongs in the garbage. Bump for realness.