Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I am gonna have to agree with disco on this one......dvs aa have been writing for soooo long......they were rocking wildstyle pieces back when writers hesitated to get past simple block styles.......dvs can't be faded...........hews sneke and virus come on......show love......these are the type of writers who don't even need to get up any more.....they have put in that much work.......yall should feel lucky that you have even seen a 2k3 or 2k4 burner by sneke.....that guy is a legend.........I just about cried when someone posted a recent sneke burner on a hopper.....cheers to dvs for they have constructed yalls styles.....and mine

peace

Respect DVS ...Soul Rey Virus Dedos .......Hews

but Sammy is a cold punk oh yes i said it, but he will still burn all of you "ballard free wall bombers" and wanna be "smoke dogs".

shouts out Snore i aint mad at ya. and to all the haters yall just burnt cause he rock fill in spots your too shook to do a tag on