Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by The Media

:scream: :lol: :beat: :mean:

AND YOU KNOW THIS

And wheres your pics? Puto ass pinocha:D Oh yea, thanks for your first post being all about me. I appreciate your attention. Now I know you care:rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by stinkink

http://members.trainorders.com/trainhorns/OCT8/Hick%20092103.jpg'>

Thats what can happen when you do things like beat girls and have gay sex. Although I dont like what he did.....RIP

You are so fucking stupid. You have no idea what your talking about. Dont go on the internet trying to talk shit on someone who you know nothing about. You need to shut the fuck up and stop talking, dont ever mention his name agian. And like disco said his brother mike will beat the shit out of u if u wanna talk shit about his brother. RIP JOHN JASMER

Stinky is a news watching idiot

Yo stinky. John got killed over some controversy with an adolescent girl by two of his friends, that is majorly fucked and makes the murder that much more painful. Before writing rip, think of what rip means. Have some frigging respect and keep his name out your news watching white trash toy mouth.

PS: Dont dirthy this thread with that gayshit under the northgate bridge . Proud toys=IDIOTS.

PS again, devr is a failure in the graff game.

re

Originally posted by littlezane

Yo stinky. John got killed over some controversy with an adolescent girl by two of his friends, that is majorly fucked and makes the murder that much more painful. Before writing rip, think of what rip means. Have some frigging respect and keep his name out your news watching white trash toy mouth.

PS: Dont dirthy this thread with that gayshit under the northgate bridge . Proud toys=IDIOTS.

PS again, devr is a failure in the graff game.

I didnt know why his homies killed him. Why is everyone trying to talk about this on here?? News watching?:confused: I dont know what the hell your talkin about. All I know is that he beat up a few girls I used to know and I think thats wrong. I said RIP, and I mean it. I dont think he deserved what he got, but I am confused on what your trying to say here.:confused: :confused:

206... Shut the fuck up.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

what the fuck it's snowing over there?

shit, it rained all day over here. Now im trapped on the ave with nowhere to go for the next 3 days. boring.

Guest seattledied
Guest seattledied
Guest seattledied
Guest seattledied
Guest seattledied