Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by loserfish

i thin seattle sucks...floe and hick dont bomb...there shit is toy.. that fucking whole coffe sippin town is filled with toys....especialy pars little sad kids that need prozak and pores half ass fillins

thanks loserfish...its always tight when your own crew talks shit on you! haha...i still love you though. im gonna do scratchy fillins on everything. in the craziest spots. street level. until someone else thats not one of my homies does it, shut the fuck up. and the hick on the windows was fucking filthy. i seen it, fuckemall, you obviously seen it and know right where it is. so stop trippin if its in the resedential area or on fucking broadway...its up. if you posted something that was better than that, your fucking jabber might have some weight. until then, keep his name out your fucking mouth. as well as me and any of my homies...

-king pores...:king:

yeah that sloth train is the best thing Ive seen from him... but what about the original sloth, guess no one remembers that. I guess all names get recycled.

the Spoil- hod is pure filth- but the rest of that wall was hardly worth flicking.

"king" pores, eh? I dont know about that one. people use that term a little too lightly for my taste.

Originally posted by Pores

thanks loserfish...its always tight when your own crew talks shit on you! haha...i still love you though. im gonna do scratchy fillins on everything. in the craziest spots. street level. until someone else thats not one of my homies does it, shut the fuck up. and the hick on the windows was fucking filthy. i seen it, fuckemall, you obviously seen it and know right where it is. so stop trippin if its in the resedential area or on fucking broadway...its up. if you posted something that was better than that, your fucking jabber might have some weight. until then, keep his name out your fucking mouth. as well as me and any of my homies...

-king pores...:king:

damn man you cant take sarcasm or what? of course they bomb and you too..gees buddy..calm down..IT WAS A JOKE!

i would just like to say

its been a while since ive been in seattle looks like i need to go back and put it down with some new ish. but i would like to pay my respect to PLUS and im glad i got to meet him. i met him durring wto riots it was great i remeber him rocking this huge PLUS peice style all out in the open. and i remeber the news that night seeing a plus one on the cop car was great. also i rember standing there at that water fall down town and a few of us seen that news van and bombed it up like whoa!!! just some of my memories enjoy sharing with about PLUS.

RIP PLUS ONE KEEP ON ROCKN.

i would also like to say that i was going through some of these pics and to see some people i know killing shit hitting dope spots is great. also i would like to give a very big FUCK YOU TO RODNEY HARDING!!! good luck at catching back up with me mother fucker! looser crue got it going down! ini hope you keep it rockn. ive had my fare share of dope spots and well i see there are a lot more dope spots i wish eats buez days hour were still putting it down! ups crue got it going on. pi is getting better. where is enzo hahaha. much love to seattle! sour.....:king::king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

i would just like to say

its been a while since ive been in seattle looks like i need to go back and put it down with some new ish. but i would like to pay my respect to PLUS and im glad i got to meet him. i met him durring wto riots it was great i remeber him rocking this huge PLUS peice style all out in the open. and i remeber the news that night seeing a plus one on the cop car was great. also i rember standing there at that water fall down town and a few of us seen that news van and bombed it up like whoa!!! just some of my memories enjoy sharing with about PLUS.

RIP PLUS ONE KEEP ON ROCKN.

i would also like to say that i was going through some of these pics and to see some people i know killing shit hitting dope spots is great. also i would like to give a very big FUCK YOU TO RODNEY HARDING!!! good luck at catching back up with me mother fucker! looser crue got it going down! ini hope you keep it rockn. ive had my fare share of dope spots and well i see there are a lot more dope spots i wish eats buez days hour were still putting it down! ups crue got it going on. pi is getting better. where is enzo hahaha. much love to seattle! sour.....:king::king: :king: :king: :king: :king: