Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

http://members.trainorders.com/trainhorns/OCT8/Gas%20buffed%20100403.jpg'>

this makes me very sad inside...:bawling:

Gasworks used to be my favorite spot...:cry:

I used to take my girlfrined there on 'picnics' and force her to look at graff...:cry2:

And there was that little hidding place where you could smoke a nice blunt and drink beer, until somebody falls and gets hurt... :bawling:

2 much quanity in seattle not enough quality

before you crush figure out how to tag please for all of us and our sensitive eyes

and when doing fill ins make sure all your letters cordinate please I beg u

and yes hick gets up but man that throw looks like shit

and my girl got better tags then him. Yo isnt UBK OSM and what not

I saw that kid gets 1 get served coldly like a 20 second TKO at ethers house. But thats what you get when your in OSM and you tag on peoples fences. AGUES IS RUMOR so hack it please hes good but he is banished from seattle HA HA Im OUT

Originally posted by fuckemall

2 much quanity in seattle not enough quality

before you crush figure out how to tag please for all of us and our sensitive eyes

and when doing fill ins make sure all your letters cordinate please I beg u

and yes hick gets up but man that throw looks like shit

and my girl got better tags then him. Yo isnt UBK OSM and what not

I saw that kid gets 1 get served coldly like a 20 second TKO at ethers house. But thats what you get when your in OSM and you tag on peoples fences. AGUES IS RUMOR so hack it please hes good but he is banished from seattle HA HA Im OUT

wut the fuck are u talkin about rumor is one of the worst in seattle

then ur sayin hick is wack....its the oppisite.....

so now im a fucking snitch homeboy?hahaha..you keep thinking that,its cool HOMEY!you know i didnt rat on you..but if thats what you wanna think,then fuck it...what would i have to gain from snitching on you?they didnt see me doing shit bro..if you got a problem with me then dont bring it on an open forum..tell me over the phone or in an e-mail,its none of these cats buisness,that shit is between you and me

and i aint no fuckin snitch punk

Guest seattledied
Originally posted by rich ramirez

fucking .hick.floe.pars.and pore be making seattle look like nyc with all those street level fills.. its the best..... yo hick where you learn to drive like that.. HOLLER BACK!!!!

Guest the answer
Originally posted by biggerthngod

so now im a fucking snitch homeboy?hahaha..you keep thinking that,its cool HOMEY!you know i didnt rat on you..but if thats what you wanna think,then fuck it...what would i have to gain from snitching on you?they didnt see me doing shit bro..if you got a problem with me then dont bring it on an open forum..tell me over the phone or in an e-mail,its none of these cats buisness,that shit is between you and me

and i aint no fuckin snitch punk

punk?????????????all i got to say is casper your friendly ghost you spent pussy.