Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Originally posted by the answer

punk?????????????all i got to say is casper your friendly ghost you spent pussy.

dont talk about something you have no idea about man..that shit has nothing to do with you,dont ever talk about me again little kid..you keep your fuckin drama bitchmaid,i dont want anything to do with your personal problems,keep me off your tounge and ill do the same

thats why you couldnt approach me in real life about it..you gotta wait until you are out of the state to make the accusation, i never did shit to you,whatever lies you got pumped full of is your own problem,sarah can talk a good one cant she

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Guest the answer
Originally posted by biggerthngod

dont talk about something you have no idea about man..that shit has nothing to do with you,dont ever talk about me again little kid..you keep your fuckin drama bitchmaid,i dont want anything to do with your personal problems,keep me off your tounge and ill do the same

thats why you couldnt approach me in real life about it..you gotta wait until you are out of the state to make the accusation, i never did shit to you,whatever lies you got pumped full of is your own problem,sarah can talk a good one cant she

wow ive never seen you talk so tough i would be careful about how you word shit there is a big possiblity i will be in your area soon and you can be sure i will handle shit with your toy ass .tigger

Yo whatsup this is cope im gonna be in seattle in a few with seen zephyr cap some of my kd possee....i was trying to link up with the infamous the only other cat whos done as much as us and shit.....so kilo give me a email....!!!!!!!!!!

Your styles on some next level shit man....word up dun

were so dope it hurts!

Originally posted by the answer

wow ive never seen you talk so tough i would be careful about how you word shit there is a big possiblity i will be in your area soon and you can be sure i will handle shit with your toy ass .tigger

whatever dude,if you really want beef,then fuck it..we got stew,i got some carrots and hot water..or you could just squash it and we could go our seperate ways..both you and i know that i didnt snitch on you,i dont want any fuckin drama in my life,i have enough..whoever it was that told you i narked is full of shit and has some personal problem with me ..if that person isnt man enough to settle their beef with me and not get you to deal with it for them is a little bitch and should get dealt with,basically whoever told you that is using you as a puppet cause they cant deal with me themselves,i think i have a good idea of who that is now..this isnt you man..this isnt the homie i met randomly and kicked it with every day for hella,but its cool..motherfuckers are bored

Nice stuff over the last 20 or so pages.....I'm never on the computer much anymore....big up to my people over in the city of emeralds....you know who you are...

I JUST WANT TO SAY WHATS UP TO ALL THA MUTHA FUCKIN BMF HEADZ!!!!!!!!! I ALSO WANT TO SAY SNORE IF YOUR OUT THERE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SCRIBILNG OVER MY SHIT???? ARE YOU DUMB OR JUST CRAZY??? BOY DONT YOU KNOW YOUR FUCKIN WITH A SAVAGE!!!!!!!!!!I WILL DELETE YOU!!!!!!!!! I HOPE IT WAS AN ACCIDENT OR YOU LIKE TRIPPED OVER A ROCK AND ACCIDENTLY PAINTED ON THE WALL.....ALL I WANT TO HERE TO THIS REPLY IS AN APOLIGY. POINT BLANK.... WASSUP RIZE HOWS THE SOUTH TREATING YOU YOU GET RAN OUT OF ANOTHER CITY YET... HA HA.

Just put http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/ in front of your existing url to make it work.

For example, if I want to post the picture http://www.geocities.com/doord/Images/Logo.jpg , I would put http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/ht...Images/Logo.jpg

and when you use an IMG tag, it will work perfectly.

The police unit has 666 on its plates, coincidence? deeper meaning??

I was driving aimlessly in that area looking for graff the other day... Good thing I didn't run into him, damn I need to fix my tail light...

Thank you and good day...

STYLEWARS DVD 24.99 at tower... Hooo AHHH

Guest The Boss

seen that new "seattle mag"...its dope how everything in there is hella old and everyone out there putting their asses on the line aint even in it...and everything in life IS about graffiti:king: recognise a real nigga when you see one! props to hick and floe and kiloe for actually doing graffiti and not talking about it...:king:

I ALSO WANT TO SAY SNORE IF YOUR OUT THERE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SCRIBILNG OVER MY SHIT????

your shit was terrible, you should be embarassed and out practicing not on the computer yelling about how you lost a tiny shitty ass holllow without any dimensions. whether he meant to do it or not Snore did no wrong with that shit.