Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

ive noticed a constant progression the past years

4065495361_c551766188.jpg

Word.

What I like about kruks, is the diffrent style he has. Hes got simple throw up style letters, yet he fills them like peices, and is always coming with a fresh background like ^^^. His shits got a raw funk to it. Totally feelin it..

Bump Kruks.. keep doin yur thang. Like everyone says, if you dont have a hater youre doing somthing wrong.

why doesnt cruks ever get any better?

his pieces and throwies and damn near everything in 2009 have gotten 10x better than 2008. your graf appraisal card is hearby revoked. those new "s" letters are the raw goodness. and my boy gets better daily at graffiti, while your typing skills are really coming along i hope.

and towel is hella better than any of the fake ass wanna bees trying to call him anything than a stand up dude. show me paperwork or sit down.

towel came an wrecked shit more than the parasite ass 2 faced "gangster accountants" who are from here.

this city is so backwards most people don't realise you dont have to buy paint.

• Like 1

his pieces and throwies and damn near everything in 2009 have gotten 10x better than 2008. your graf appraisal card is hearby revoked. those new "s" letters are the raw goodness. and my boy gets better daily at graffiti, while your typing skills are really coming along i hope.

and towel is hella better than any of the fake ass wanna bees trying to call him anything than a stand up dude. show me paperwork or sit down.

towel came an wrecked shit more than the parasite ass 2 faced "gangster accountants" who are from here.

this city is so backwards most people don't realise you dont have to buy paint.

you feel the same about Graves? just asking. why is snitching the only thing that we require physical proof of before believing?

you believe in god? show me the paperwork.

and how many times has this "mysterious paperwork" actually ever been produced? I can guarantee you there's a lot more snitches than paperwork.