Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Yeah, I might be on that dirty dozen throne and have props, but who the fuck goes out every night and puts in work? Me. Who the fuck doesn't bitch and complain about the colors being used? Me. Fuck it. this is not a dick measuring contest, but I'm just saying. Miley, get at me about this weekend.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Yeah, I might be on that dirty dozen throne and have props, but who the fuck goes out every night and puts in work? Me. Who the fuck doesn't bitch and complain about the colors being used? Me. Fuck it. this is not a dick measuring contest, but I'm just saying. Miley, get at me about this weekend.

not trying to bring you down or nuthin kiddo but u aint shit.... i go out everynight blah blah blah shut the fuck up an put some actual work in... real recognize real.....

not trying to bring you down or nuthin kiddo but u aint shit.... i go out everynight blah blah blah shut the fuck up an put some actual work in... real recognize real.....

WORD THE FUCK UP!

I think its funny he wants to talk shit on the other page like hes a hard ass and i dont know who he is, yet hes hitten up my homie Miley to go paint.

Me and my dad were discussing this earlier..

Black, you have to add certain colors to it to come up with actual "black". Therefore black is made up of other pigments to get "Black". Therefore its a color. Am I correct?

White would be the absence. Its made up of only white.

Just my opinion theres so many debates on this.

haha whats your dad write?

toy #1..- dude i get up waaay more than u brah

toy #2..- oh yeah prove it then, im on the streets everynight.. 2 fillins a night ... your the toy!!!

toy #1..- oh yeah brah, i aint seen nothing i rack 20 cans a day busta... yous the toy.

toy #2..- oh please your so wack ive never seen anything from you except those sloppy ass flicks you put on here u fuckin lil weasel..

toy #1..- man i kill shit so hard that ive been on the news 2 times brah!!!!

toy #2..- ok keep talking your wack as fuck im gonna go burn u right now daytime highway end..

toy #1.. ok we'll see about that toy !!!!

toy #2.. YOU THE TOY!!!!! FUKIN TOY!!!!!!

#1 is in everett.. #2 in longview.

and before you come back an say "yo dog what you trippin on, i put in 10 times more work than you! state yo name foo" just skip that shit, fuck painting im in it for the destruction...... see you in hell....

You're a fucking buster! I know what you write. And I know that you stay posted so you don't get your ass beat. :lol: That must suck to know that everyone knows you're a mark.