Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Theres no copyright to graffiti. You think if you get a throwup in a movie, you can hit em up and say "hey you owe me money for putting my name in your film". Dont think so..

Graffiti is what it is, man. Theres going to be people out there that are writing your name,and have no idea. If their rockin that name for 3 years before they find out theres another writer somewhere else with the same name, why should they stop writing that name? Throw a 2 in there. Who gives a shit if the Style is way diffrent, and their not in the same citie. If he was completely Biting him its another issue..

I mean if Sker(seattle) was super toy I could understand, you cant tell me he doesnt hold down a unique style. Hes been writing that name for a grip before knowing there was a Sker in sluts crew. That shit happens everywhere.. like I said.. he can write sker2. Whatever. Style is more recognizable than a name is I think. You can tell the diffrence between Sker ABK and Sker Sluts. They are both solid writers and I have respect for them both.

This is just my 2-cents on the subject matter. Im not trying to upset anyone. I respect all writers doing their thing, just stating an opinion.

sker did hit bellevue pretty hard, but seattle is no bellevue. welcome to the big leagues

Like I said when I posted those flicks..

Hes coming up, but he needs to bomb in seattle. He needs to be hitting rooftops and collecting his chilled exspress cars. Hes got the style, but he needs to take it to the next level.

He's a hella cool dude. I see him getting better and better. I just think he would have more respect if he put in some work on the streets.

He'll come around.

Theres no copyright to graffiti. You think if you get a throwup in a movie, you can hit em up and say "hey you owe me money for putting my name in your film". Dont think so..

Graffiti is what it is, man. Theres going to be people out there that are writing your name,and have no idea. If their rockin that name for 3 years before they find out theres another writer somewhere else with the same name, why should they stop writing that name? Throw a 2 in there. Who gives a shit if the Style is way diffrent, and their not in the same citie. If he was completely Biting him its another issue..

I mean if Sker(seattle) was super toy I could understand, you cant tell me he doesnt hold down a unique style. Hes been writing that name for a grip before knowing there was a Sker in sluts crew. That shit happens everywhere.. like I said.. he can write sker2. Whatever. Style is more recognizable than a name is I think. You can tell the diffrence between Sker ABK and Sker Sluts. They are both solid writers and I have respect for them both.

This is just my 2-cents on the subject matter. Im not trying to upset anyone. I respect all writers doing their thing, just stating an opinion.

No, it doesn't work like that. There's enough names out there. Show respect for your elders, if they give you 2, you're good, you don't just claim that shit on your own. Try writing PROVOK2 and see what happens.