Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Well for the sake of a productive discussion and discourse I think it is necessary to post the work that this individual is being accused of biting. Without a side by side presentation the entire conversation is lacking. I have noticed that some posted in this thread have been accused of biting when they are not in my opinion biting but simply embracing a tried and true style.

Remember the letter o from the early to mid ninety's was the same for so many writers that to call it out as biting would involve considerable research into the new york scene and likely never be resolved.

2362258606_1c3282dd43_o.jpg

I think Baer's out of Denver.. who cares. if this is the same Enter that came up with Floe years ago I give the kid his due, it's a fucking free wall guys! that's where you go to develop new shit, even if it's not really that new.

It's not like that hasn't been painted over by now anyways. I agree with your points morton.. I'm amazed that you even try given the track record of attempting intelligent conversation in this thread.

I say no harm no foul, throwing some teeth on letters has been done to the point that it is hardly reasonable to call it out as biting, is he biting lewy also?

For the gobly gook going around the letters, does anyone really give a shit about that stuff anyway? Come on, looks shity in the original to me.

0.002, and that is, intentionally in the thousandths.

I say no harm no foul, throwing some teeth on letters has been done to the point that it is hardly reasonable to call it out as biting, is he biting lewy also?

For the gobly gook going around the letters, does anyone really give a shit about that stuff anyway? Come on, looks shity in the original to me.

0.002, and that is, intentionally in the thousandths.

word, free daner

daner1.jpg

oh my, i hope i don't run into the savage that painted that "bloods" damu brims fill-in a few posts earlier. most likely a pretty dangerous character.

bear? aint that like a fraternal order of hairy fat gay men? who looks like who? they all look kinda dumb to me, i guess i'm just not as open minded as i need to be these days. fawk!

ay has any body been seeing any of that new risk wca shit lately? ooooh weee!

l_4bba2ceb4ca049f8ae348e9965c9b188.jpg.e25e779fcfd0c2b0b8e12dd6fd01909c.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg.a923278d0553e6e0617ed49cc6420f52.jpg

l_649ae6c932eca79af26127d0ebcb294a.jpg.880e796aa40fec2874a50ef1d74db25d.jpg