Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

I may hate some of you guys or think you suck, but shit I don't want anyone getting caught. PLEASE be smart about shit! Don't share info, don't talk about other people even if you hate their ass.

USE PM'S IF YOU WANNA SAY SOMETHING TO SOMEBODY!!!

Has everyone forgot that this thread is about PICTURES?

Pigs WILL be here, they WILL read this whether you think they're around or not. They will go where the writers like to hang out...we all know writing is about the fame and this internet thing brings fame to another level. Cops can't wait for you to be stupid and trip up looking suspicious at 3am covered in spray paint.

Graffiti is getting on the news more and more, and that ain't good...

Just Jedd you a fuckin embarrasement to yourself comein on here jockin the fuck outta seattle writers when you yourself dont write you just some scenester FAG...Asic does his thing i dont think he has any right to come on here talkin shit about streets when he dont paint streets but thats me...sides that Howdy to those that i knows stay up stay safe and FUCK THE POLICE...oh and is it true about some 12 car rolling Vandal squad just curious...I hate Graffiti. yall who think i fell off im still here lerkin.....

Wow. See, THIS is what I'm talking about!? Now JW knows me too!?

If you wanna give me shit for "jockin" fine. I don't care. I don't have any problem with giving people credit when credit is due. Since when has that ever been a bad thing? I've never tried to make friends thru graffiti, even when I had my site, because honestly most writers are semi-retarded juvenile deliquents with nothing better to do than huff paint and no real life outside of graffiti. Not that that is necessarily such a bad thing, just not the kind of people I wanna kick it with all the time. But I'd really like to know how you suddenly know me and know who I am and/or what I write/wrote? I'm not about to go and expose myself on here just so that I can get everyone off my back!? It was probably a mistake to ever use my real name on here, but I didn't foresee all of this happening. I think I'm done here for good.

I miss the old days, before this forum and before all this internet BS. When I was in my own little world thinking that most writers were like me; punk kids just out having fun, going against the grain and causing trouble.. not constantly competing egotistical, copycat-morons.

What fucking happened!? Better still, what happens next..?

Jedd.......aside from who don't like you........you're not PUNK and going against the grain! Are you wearing a fucking mohawk and a leather jacket with the anarchy sign pinned on the back? Fucking please dude.......You're SOOOO punk! Don't act like graffiti is "fighting the man".......The man is sooo fucking much larger than that that your retarded ideal isn't even applicable. Graffiti is what it is.......a bunch of kids wasting time writing their little made up names on other peoples shit! I'm proud to be one of those childish time wasters! And since you don't play the same game as us........get the fuck out of my treehouse!

Originally posted by 50cent@Jan 31 2005, 07:01 PM

BUMP 4 VELCRO SHOES,

BUMP 4 MICHEAL JACKSON,

BUMP 4 ME BEIN THE CASUAL PIMP I AM

BUMP 4 ANIREXICK JET BLACK HAIR HAVING EMO BITCHES

BUMP 4 KYT,DTC

BUMP 4 ALL MY NIGGAS STILL HOLDIN IT DOWN

BUMP 4 THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PILLOW

BUMP 4 ALL MY BITCHES WORKIN HARD FOR ME ON AURORA(U KNO WHO YOU ARE)

BUMP 4 WASHINGTON NOT POSTING ON THIS PAGE

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST BUMP 4 TINY LITTLE ASIAN BITCHES

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

bump for this post cause it was funny!!!!! :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by Asiquan@Feb 4 2005, 03:43 PM

Jedd.......aside from who don't like you........you're not PUNK and going against the grain! Are you wearing a fucking mohawk and a leather jacket with the anarchy sign pinned on the back? Fucking please dude.......You're SOOOO punk! Don't act like graffiti is "fighting the man".......The man is sooo fucking much larger than that that your retarded ideal isn't even applicable. Graffiti is what it is.......a bunch of kids wasting time writing their little made up names on other peoples shit! I'm proud to be one of those childish time wasters! And since you don't play the same game as us........get the fuck out of my treehouse!

i didnt know you had a tree house!!!!! give me a holler we'll get some bitches up there and play truth or dare.... :krunk: :krunk:

Originally posted by Asiquan@Feb 4 2005, 03:43 PM

Once again, you missed the point entirely. I was reminscing about the 'old days' when I WAS a retarded punk kid (with a mohawk, for some time) looonnnggg before you and I ever met. Like I told you, I've been doing this shit for well over a decade now. For once tho, I do have to agree with you about 'the man' and it's been many, MANY years since I ever had any of those naive ideals. Like I've said before, the only reason I do graffiti is to have fun. I don't care about all this egotistical bullshit and for good reason; graffiti IS just a game. It's a life for some, but not for me. Personally, both skateboarding and music are more a part of who I am. I guess that's why I don't feel obligated to stick to one name or bomb like crazy or paint EVERY day if I just don't feel like it!? I just don't understand why anyone else should give 2 shits about what I do with my graffiti? I've never ever said I was some amazing graffiti writer and I never would.

You don't want me to be a part of your club? You want me out of your treehouse? Who's the fucking scenester now? Get over yourself.

casensitive4: it's some stupid legal wall? what of it? it's not a free wall, if that's what you're wondering? it was all commissioned.