Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by GAWS@Jan 28 2005, 02:36 PM

shut up people, if you care about your city you would have more respect for the better writers! Shut the fuck up you guys are toy. Respect someone who knows how to fuckin write. You still have alot to learn and same with me.

HA thats some funny shit the biggest toy in the city is tellin people to respect him,keep yo shit in the burbs lil bitch

Originally posted by thenewstyle@Jan 27 2005, 02:21 PM

this thread hasn't been good in a long time. It's embarassing to the Northwest graff scene.

yeah, no shit. problem is, the whole scene here IS embarassing. i mean, honestly, this thread is a pretty accurate portrayal of how pathetic the seattle scene has become. i tried to help and i got more shit then anything. so much bullshit.. so much drama..? i'm not really surprised that most (MOST, not all) of the decent writers moved away years ago. there's still hope, but i'm certainly not counting on it.

go on.. bring on the shit talk. you'll just be proving me right.

Originally posted by justjedd+Jan 28 2005, 07:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (justjedd - Jan 28 2005, 07:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-thenewstyle@Jan 27 2005, 02:21 PM

this thread hasn't been good in a long time.  It's embarassing to the Northwest graff scene.

yeah, no shit. problem is, the whole scene here IS embarassing. i mean, honestly, this thread is a pretty accurate portrayal of how pathetic the seattle scene has become. i tried to help and i got more shit then anything. so much bullshit.. so much drama..? i'm not really surprised that most (MOST, not all) of the decent writers moved away years ago. there's still hope, but i'm certainly not counting on it.

[/b]

Don't you have some EMO girl on myspace you should be sweating right now? Stop talking about graffiti kid.........you don't even do it!

Just die instead!

Originally posted by Asiquan+Jan 30 2005, 10:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Asiquan - Jan 30 2005, 10:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by justjedd@Jan 28 2005, 07:12 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-thenewstyle@Jan 27 2005, 02:21 PM

this thread hasn't been good in a long time.  It's embarassing to the Northwest graff scene.

Don't you have some EMO girl on myspace you should be sweating right now? Stop talking about graffiti kid.........you don't even do it!

Just die instead!

[/b]

that's funny.. you seem to spend more time on myspace then me..?

oh.. and you really have no idea what i'm writing or how often i write, so stop trying to bad mouth me? in fact, i'm 99% sure i go out more often then you.. and i KNOW i'm more up then you in seattle?

i still don't get why you hate on me so much? you were pissed off at me for not having respect for you; why would you care if i'm such a toy? if the only reason you're painting is for respect, that's real sad.

Originally posted by justjedd+Jan 31 2005, 03:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (justjedd - Jan 31 2005, 03:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Asiquan@Jan 30 2005, 10:56 PM

Originally posted by justjedd@Jan 28 2005, 07:12 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-thenewstyle@Jan 27 2005, 02:21 PM

Just die instead!

that's funny.. you seem to spend more time on myspace then me..?

oh.. and you really have no idea what i'm writing or how often i write, so stop trying to bad mouth me? in fact, i'm 99% sure i go out more often then you.. and i KNOW i'm more up then you in seattle?

i still don't get why you hate on me so much? you were pissed off at me for not having respect for you; why would you care if i'm such a toy? if the only reason you're painting is for respect, that's real sad.

[/b]

You go out more often than me? AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Fucking please...........How's this? Meet me..............get your teeth punched the fuck out! Have KILOE set it up.....Just meet me somewhere..........PM me and let me know where.........You bring 10 of your 110 lb velcro shoe wearing......wrangler wearing.........jet black hair having......POSTAL SERVICE loving homeboys and I'll beat the fuck out of all of you! Sound fair? You really aren't going to think this shit's funny when I get my hands on you......you talk shit over this computer like I'm never going to see you! I'm going to! Mark my words.........when you see me you're going to regret being so foolish!

yo RATT your a freakin toy and everyone knows it.... hahha im just playin dog im the toy around here hahah....that was the burden i was talkin about that one time i called you...good to see you postin again...hit me up this week so we can get together and paint if the weather holds...THE SPOT is callin my name man

grow the fuck up all you little trash talking pussys. no one here wants to hear about your petty beef because the last time i checked, this wasnt the "run your mouth so you can try and get a tough rep" thread. and if you feel that its just that fucking nessecary to start your little e-threats, take it into a PM or something so the rest of us dont have to put up with it. ricki lake is callin, fools. post some fucking flicks instead. lord knows i would if i had a scanner and if youre lacking in technonogy also, that doesnt give you the right to turn into 5 yearolds.

BUMP 4 VELCRO SHOES,

BUMP 4 MICHEAL JACKSON,

BUMP 4 ME BEIN THE CASUAL PIMP I AM

BUMP 4 ANIREXICK JET BLACK HAIR HAVING EMO BITCHES

BUMP 4 KYT,DTC

BUMP 4 ALL MY NIGGAS STILL HOLDIN IT DOWN

BUMP 4 THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PILLOW

BUMP 4 ALL MY BITCHES WORKIN HARD FOR ME ON AURORA(U KNO WHO YOU ARE)

BUMP 4 WASHINGTON NOT POSTING ON THIS PAGE

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST BUMP 4 TINY LITTLE ASIAN BITCHES

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

^agreed. I never met dude, but I saw a lot of his shit. walking around alleys at night down by the hookah spot. he had a throwy right on third near the courthouse and, like I said, alot of shit in alleyways.

I've also been seeing Lohs stickers downtown. what's up?! if anyone knows how to contact him, please hit me up.

FLOEROX. BUMP 4 ANOREXIC JET BLACK HAIR HAVING EMO BITCHES.