Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by ereroner@Jan 22 2005, 04:42 PM

WHAT UP EVERYONE, BIG EZEL IN THE HEEZE, YEAH I DROPPED LIKE 63 TAGS IN THAT TUNNEL CAUSE IT AINT NO THANG. I HAVE ALOT MORE TRICKS IN MY BAG OF STYLE BITCHES, I WILL RULE YOU ALL. ONE STROKES ARE MY HEAZE, ASS KICKING IS MY STEEZE, WHAAAAA

YOU ARE THE GAYEST PERSON EVER FOR TRYING TO BE ME FUCK YOU,YOU PEICE OF GREEN SHIT.U ARE GAY.AND FUCK CEREAL I EAT THAT SHIT FOR BREAKFAST,YOU ARE A FAT PEICE OF SHIT CEREAL,YOU ARE GAY,COME AND FIGHT ME

AND I HEARD YOUR BUTBUDDY GAWS LIKES GUYS(PLUTOE) :haha:

Originally posted by 50cent+Jan 23 2005, 05:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (50cent - Jan 23 2005, 05:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-blahh@Jan 22 2005, 11:57 PM

im sorry if this is ridiculously nerdy, but i caught some ini and gauser tags along with a kilo fill in half life 2 :nut:

cerel did you get my pm?

FAG!!!!!!!!!!

[/b]

havent heard that one before...

im glad your insult vocabulary is so broad...

4 posts and they are all talking shit .

you fucking suck, buddy!

:lol: :lol:

why are you on the Internet hot snitching telling what word's people might have wrote. describing people you're certified cock sucker, talking all this hot talk then when some one bust your shit you go run to the cop's, you're a Dick riding faggot you love the attention not every one is going to play this Internet shit with you ask hymn 2

------> Die "stop telling people you aint seen me on the street" 4 <---

imma bout a dollar what the fuck is 50 cent

YOU COME ON HERE AS 5O CENT AND TRY TO CLAIM YOUS IS ME FUK DAT!!!! YOU A FAKE ASS WIGGED OUT FUCKER YOU WANNA TALK LIKE DAT IMA SOCK THE CEREAL OUT YOU FACE BITCH THEN ILL SOCK THAT FAKE ASS EZEL CHICKEN OUT HIS BOTH YOUS IS ON MY LIST NOW.........

WHAT? :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

GAUZE YOU ARE A CERTIFIED COCKSUCKER I HEARD YOU SUCK MAD DICK FOR CRACK ON AURORA>HAHAHAHAHAHA.AND CEREAL STOP WRITING SERIOUSLY,THAT SKETCH ON THE CITY SLUMS WAS THE GAYEST SHIT I,VE EVER SEEN WELL...SINCE THE LAST TIME I SEEN THAT SHIT!! YOUR CREW IS FUCKING GAY,THE BREAKFAST CLUB WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT THE ONLY WRITER THAT HOLDS SHIT DOWN FROM YOUR CREW IS THE HOMIE HIKER,

AND ITS NOT SUPRISING THE 2 BIGGEST TOYS IN SEATTLE PM EACH OTHER,GET A HOTEL ROOM

FORREAL,CEREAL GOT SERVED BY HYMN2 HAHAHAHAHAHA :haha:

Originally posted by ereroner@Jan 23 2005, 03:03 PM

YOU COME ON HERE AS 5O CENT AND TRY TO CLAIM YOUS IS ME FUK DAT!!!! YOU A FAKE ASS WIGGED OUT FUCKER YOU WANNA TALK LIKE DAT IMA SOCK THE CEREAL OUT YOU FACE BITCH THEN ILL SOCK THAT FAKE ASS EZEL CHICKEN OUT HIS BOTH YOUS IS ON MY LIST NOW.........

WHAT? :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

DONT WRITE STICK TO SKATEBOARDING!!!!!!!!!

Hymn 2 that is old news so bring it up for the next 30 years I dont care

thats between me and hymn.

My crew has alot talented people in it I know you jock Hiker and he is not your homie!!

oh well I can paint better then you and can catch better tags.

I do my thing you do your thing toy

Originally posted by 50cent+Jan 22 2005, 08:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (50cent - Jan 22 2005, 08:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ereroner@Jan 22 2005, 04:42 PM

WHAT UP EVERYONE, BIG EZEL IN THE HEEZE, YEAH I DROPPED LIKE 63 TAGS IN THAT TUNNEL CAUSE IT AINT NO THANG. I HAVE ALOT MORE TRICKS IN MY BAG OF STYLE BITCHES, I WILL RULE YOU ALL. ONE STROKES ARE MY HEAZE, ASS KICKING IS MY STEEZE, WHAAAAA

YOU ARE THE GAYEST PERSON EVER FOR TRYING TO BE ME FUCK YOU,YOU PEICE OF GREEN SHIT.U ARE GAY.AND FUCK CEREAL I EAT THAT SHIT FOR BREAKFAST,YOU ARE A FAT PEICE OF SHIT CEREAL,YOU ARE GAY,COME AND FIGHT ME

AND I HEARD YOUR BUTBUDDY GAWS LIKES GUYS(PLUTOE) :haha:

[/b]

what the fuck do both of you write? 50 cent you need to shut the fuck up. PM me and maybe we could meet up sometime :chicken:

Also If your gonna hack me then at least show what you write. I fuckin hate it when i don't know who crossed me out