Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

Originally posted by gutterpunk@Jan 13 2005, 02:29 PM

do any of you leave your homes....or do your lives revolve arond gay internet beef? (dare i even ask?)sheesh. sober and owl (not to mention a good bit of other quality shits) have been killing it all city and all i see here is a bunch of people talking shit. this thread is pretty much worthless....it should be called something like.....the northwest has gay beef and no quality flicks.get over it....if you are going to fight just fucking meet up and smash on eachother.or shut the fuck up and post flicks. i would rather come here and see nothing at all than have to sift through this non-sense....you should all be embarrassed....what do people from other cities think when they peep in to see whats up with the norfwest?

this guys right, this forum makes the northwest

look like shit. get some quality flicks up in the forum.

and cut this fucking bullshit beef going on with everyone. it is annoying to come here to see some flicks and all there is, is shit talking going down.

and fuck this PAT guy. i realize its not worth the beef, and

to that pat guy, why you crossing ezel out anyway? let

him do his thing and stick to your own shit. And Ezel has just as much ups as pat and if anything more. but fuck it , it dontt matter.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Lucka is the name of the ill Czechislovakian hoe i plowed the shit out of for 40 bucks lastnight...she didnt speak no english and had some hugeass tits.....fuck everything...homie lurks in the snow!

im on at five in the morning where you is.....some people live life ahead of the times i suppose.?.

another dub to add to the collect last night with REASO.....im the hardest

painting my room is my flavor.....snitching marks get a bump!

Originally posted by kidsincharge+Jan 13 2005, 12:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kidsincharge - Jan 13 2005, 12:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-washington@Jan 13 2005, 01:11 PM

hey im not a snitch so shut the fuck up the person who hit me snitched off someone else so consider what your talking about I only pressed charges on some fag wrighters who cost me 300$

And that was 5 years ago anyway keep jocking that weasel and that biter whatever

And I'm so homosexual thats why I have a girlfriend and we live together you dumbass

And I dont paint my room bitch that last flick was inaq 30 story luxury hotel on the water some guy payed me 200$ to paint that.

Serlnyc1.jpg

I got payed for that shit some stupid yale grad wanted some graff crap in his room that piece was clean but he wanted it all choppy and shit so I did an outline with black over my montana green outline I got payed.

Anyways sorry you faggots cant drop a piece or make any cheese I banked 700$ in 3 months

Originally posted by washington@Jan 14 2005, 06:58 PM

I got payed for that shit some stupid yale grad wanted some graff crap in his room that piece was clean but he wanted it all choppy and shit so I did an outline with black over my montana green outline I got payed.

Anyways sorry you faggots cant drop a piece or make any cheese I banked 700$ in 3 months

HAHAHA bull shit man BULL SHIT!!! haha why you gotta lie to try and be all tite?

why would he want it all choppY? just admit its not the best peice and get over it holy shit. and graffiti isnt about makin money. y