Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

yo vito, first of all, thanks for the flix! all those guys put in some work in the north end back in the day. along with stems, they were the only people really PIECING up here. post more old flix if you've got em!

..and, i'm no gangster, but i'm pretty damn sure that 'loc' isn't a CRIP thing, tho it is a gang thing. call me a nerd, but i even looked it up.. just to see if i was crazy or not. yeah. http://www.rapdict.org/terms/l

:P

Originally posted by justjedd

kosher and smoker have pretty different styles (as in, smoke is way more talented, even tho kosh got up more) and why wouldn't kosh rep TITS anymore..? i've seen slie and him bomb together a bit tho.. hmm..

Kosher never wrote tits krew they just bombed together

Gangs 101

loc cuz are all crips things Loc did come from loco locs are also dark sun glasses but since been adopted by the crips. its an abbveration for some thing ,i dont know that much about the crips but CK means crip killer so they use cc . look at rappers the one's that claim to be crips are the only ones that use loc .anser loc (god bless the dead) is a crip name name.

but all that shit is wack any way:D

Originally posted by justjedd

yo vito, first of all, thanks for the flix! all those guys put in some work in the north end back in the day. along with stems, they were the only people really PIECING up here. post more old flix if you've got em!

..and, i'm no gangster, but i'm pretty damn sure that 'loc' isn't a CRIP thing, tho it is a gang thing. call me a nerd, but i even looked it up.. just to see if i was crazy or not. yeah. http://www.rapdict.org/terms/l

:P

Shut up man! Don't speak on the loc thing...........and why are you bothering with the graffiti thing too? You suck kid..........I'm still gonna fuck you up you emo fuck! You better cop some new velcro shoes and strap em up tight! You better run when I see you fag!

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Shut up man! Don't speak on the loc thing...........and why are you bothering with the graffiti thing too? You suck kid..........I'm still gonna fuck you up you emo fuck! You better cop some new velcro shoes and strap em up tight! You better run when I see you fag!

Asic is a nut hahahah

On the other note fuck a video and fuck bullshit....

this threads a joke... the reason the seattle graff scene is so hurting, is cause all these washed up writers are too busy posting fliks of smoke tags, instead of hitting the streets themselves... ya'll scared of the big bad buff moster like it was the boggie man... grab a cheap forty and a silver pilot, and just go to town.... take my advice

Originally posted by scumdog

i need a spot to host the video anonomously..

if not i'll make tons of copies and put them on the street in respective cities on the west coast and mid-west...if you know a spot to host let me know...

I'm gonna get on this shit tonight... if I can't find anything, try and email it to me and I'll figure something out. I might be able to figure something out with distribution too.

if not i'll make tons of copies and put them on the street in respective cities on the west coast and mid-west...if you know a spot to host let me know...

library?

Guest Graff Jesus

if you want that shit in the clout, aom, or new WAR dvd holler at ya boy...