Girls Suck.

Guest deadlydnut
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

who cares

live your life

shit happens

their you go, its happend to me a lot and theirs still one girl that blew me off and I still think about her, thats been about 2 years ago, just go do your thing, or paint..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

not this again

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Girls still suck. They are only good for sex and that's about it. I gave them plenty of chances to actually mean something to be but everytime I was crushed, so now your ass is getting played.

well I'd imagine that attitude must attract some *wonderful* girls:rolleyes:

yes, we ARE one entity. We are individualy responsible for the sins of our gender-fellows. We are a hive mind with the sole objective of being as hurtful to men as possible.

(sorry, but I think its also bullshit when girls pull this crap on men, ie All Men Are The Same. not exactly forward thinking)

Re: not this again

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

well I'd imagine that attitude must attract some *wonderful* girls:rolleyes:

yes, we ARE one entity. We are individualy responsible for the sins of our gender-fellows. We are a hive mind with the sole objective of being as hurtful to men as possible.

(sorry, but I think its also bullshit when girls pull this crap on men, ie All Men Are The Same. not exactly forward thinking)

another reason why i love this woman...

oh and read vynil junkies first post, the first sentance only. I love him too...beautiful gentleman..

?

i was just reading the post you guys put up about how girls suck and i think that's kinda hot, considering the fact i'm a girl myself. girls do some fucked up shit to guys and that's not right at all. that doesn't mean that you guys don't have any faults either and that you guys are perfect because obviously, that's not true. grant you, you guys do have some fucked up stories that girls have done to you but it's a bad call to say that all girls are dumb because everyone's different. yall could reply to this and call me stupid or whatever but i really don't care because this is what i think, as well as a lot of girls and boys too. :rolleyes:

Re: ?

Originally posted by DeKo!

i was just reading the post you guys put up about how girls suck and i think that's kinda hot, considering the fact i'm a girl myself. girls do some fucked up shit to guys and that's not right at all. that doesn't mean that you guys don't have any faults either and that you guys are perfect because obviously, that's not true. grant you, you guys do have some fucked up stories that girls have done to you but it's a bad call to say that all girls are dumb because everyone's different. yall could reply to this and call me stupid or whatever but i really don't care because this is what i think, as well as a lot of girls and boys too. :rolleyes:

Look bodice! You've swayed the minds of millions!

Women have all the pussy in the world. It dosen't matter what they do.. they own us. :o

Homosexuals exempt, of course.

Perhaps that's why they go homosexual.

I had a friend once who stongly believed and tried to convince me that the reason homosexuals become gay is because it's easier to see a penis next to you in the urinal than a vagina.

:lol:

Guest Ser3adc

one girl ruined my life

it's now almost two months since i broke up with my first real girlfriend. i've had other"girlfriends" in my life but nothing that meant anything. i met this girl in school when she saw me sketching in the cafateria. she asked me if i wrote graff and i sed yea. so she introduced me to her frined...which eventually got me down with his crew. anyways...i got to hangin out with her...messin around in her room and whatnot. i eventually realized that i loved her and that when i was with her life was perfect. we went out for about 4 weeks and everything seemed perfect. life was so great when i was with her. then one day, she seemed all depressed. i couldnt get her to tell me what was wrong. so i called her that night...and we talked for like three hours. during the convo i told her i loved her for the first time. she said "dont say that. u shouldnt waist your love on me." at first i didnt understand, but i realized that no matter what i said, the relashionship was not gonna work. shit was so perfect until that one day. she said that the relashionship was only physical...and that we didnt talk. but the stupid thing is was that i tried to talk to her all the time but i had to pry info out of her...so it was hurtful for us both. she said "she just needed a change" what the fuck is that supposed to mean?? "i'm a spontaneous person"...so? who the fuck isn't?

not one day has gone by when i haven't thought about her until i am driven to tears...yea...i'm an emo fuck. this shit has caused me depression so deep i cant think...except for the fact that i want to die. that night, i tried to kill myself...and tried on and off for the net 3 weeks. for some reason i stopped myself right before i slashed my wrists...some weird thought popped into my head just before i committed the ultimate sin. i knew i would go to hell but i didn't give a fuck...hell is preferable to earth...the major thing, besides that fact that i still love her, is...how am i going to go out with other girls?...in the back of my head i will know that no matter what, i will end up getting hurt...how can i live life like that?...ignoring that would be living a lie...and i'd rather be dead than to live like that.

whatever, i don't wanna bore you guys any more than i already have...i just had to tell somebody about all this shit...i cant talk to therapists...once i mention suicide...shit hits the fan....and fuck my parents...they are the same fuckin way.

fuck the world...fuck girls...it's all shit.

Guest serpent of the light
Originally posted by TonySuprano

remember the famous words of snoop dogg

"Bitches Aint Shit But Hoes And Tricks"

ive has many bad heart breaking incidents. Girls r Dumb

muthaphukk snoop man. eazy was dropping that shit.

Every single relationship that i have been in has resulted in chaos, i fell in love with this girl and we were spending time together she knew how i felt and she said stuff about how much she loved me but she just needed time, i said that it was cool and we hung out as friends. then i don't know what happened but at my school semi-formal she said that we should just be friends, without ever giving me an explaination..... it really sucked.

Guest Ser3adc

yea i know what u mean wiseguy...girls dont make any sense....i only know one thing about them for sure...they are really good at makin me wanna kill myself.

Archived