Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Mang

do girls think YOU'RE creepy too?

girl from hotornot.com i was seeing. this is a conversation i had with her. and she hasn't seen ANY of my artwork. hmmm..

"something has always creeped me out about you...wish i could put my finger on it. your vagueness and hateful humor belong somewhere else."

do you get this from girls a lot? as awful as it sounds.. i was a little flattered.

haha, that's funny as hell. *Don't* show her the art. Then it'll really hit the fan, she'll be able to pin point what it was, hahaha. Man, I avoid creeping girls out, although I'm sure I could if I wanted to be a creep.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

"something has always creeped me out about you...wish i could put my finger on it. your vagueness and hateful humor belong somewhere else."

awwww thats so sweet.

:lol: good stuff.

she's totall somebody who i would NOT show my art because she'd tell her mommy and call her lawyer.. all for nothing of course. i drew everything before i met her.

DRAMA QUEEN!

Guest KING OF HELL

yup. im there with you man. i get that. actually i kind of like it.

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

yup. im there with you man. i get that. actually i kind of like it.

glad some can relate

haha, my girl loves my hateful ways. she's just as bad so it works out.

i've had several people...probably 3, none of whom know each other.....ask me if i believed i was the antichrist or some shit just because of things i told them i do and based on my "sense of humor". i relish moments like that.

nobody "gets" me. i'm perfectly fine sitting in the hall by myself and every single person who wakls by asks if i'm okay. I guess i'm not very social, hell, i really do have a problem with 85% of my school. People in general think i'm creepy.

whatever

i'm with pittburgh. i was that way in highschool. and i still am in college.

you know what else is funny? THE GIRL DIDN'T THINK I WAS CREEPY WHEN SHE WAS ON TOP OF ME KISSING ME AND TRYING TO GET IN MY PANTS.

true story..

you know what else is funny? THE GIRL DIDN'T THINK I WAS CREEPY WHEN SHE WAS ON TOP OF ME KISSING ME AND TRYING TO GET IN MY PANTS.

so are things over for you crazy kids?

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

so are things over for you crazy kids?

yeah they have been for a while. i tried to talk to to just be friends and she flew off the handle.

dude, just call her a pretentious little slut. then tell her you can benchpress more than her. hang up on her immediately thereafter.

trust me, she'll come crawling back.

I think Tyler's advice is best. Even if you don't desire to be with the girl, her crawling back would be an interestingly sick form of entertainment.... perfect for a creepy guy such as yourself.

Guest PHYNE

no matter what it all comes down to them wanting the wang!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I think Tyler's advice is best. Even if you don't desire to be with the girl, her crawling back would be an interestingly sick form of entertainment.... perfect for a creepy guy such as yourself.

we'll see...

if she calls me or comes over crying and bitching at me.. i'm totally saving the recording and putting it on my site.

wait.. did i say that out loud?

Guest ArtvandaL
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

I am not really sure, I haven't made eye-contact with a lady since 1977, let alone conversate.

halarious!!

Guest 455

girl from hotornot.com i was seeing. this is a conversation i had with her. and she hasn't seen ANY of my artwork. hmmm..

do you get this from girls a lot? as awful as it sounds.. i was a little flattered.

hahaha...yeah,it's happened(but not over internet....that shit's for the ultimate loser)....and no,don't show any girl your artwork.....that is..unless you want some generic Bettie Page look-alike....lol.

All hail the All Mighty Pressureflip!!!!...lol.haha.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this