• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest 7126

URBAN PAL KNIFE

Guest 7126

this is a great defense tool, but unfortunately it costs $20

+shipping, anyway the reason for this thread is i want to know if this would be leagall in MA, and how can i find out, and if u fuck someone up are u gona get charged for assault with a dangerous weapon???

http://kis.net/pvk/csurbanpal.jpg'>

Guest 7126

they have another model called Mini Pal and the blade is only 1in, and i think that anything bigger then 1.5-2in is or will be concidered a dangerous weapon here in MA, plus i checked with some Laws online and it says that "Knife Dagger" aka Urban KNife Pal is concidered a prohinited weapon, but it didnt say anythin about the Mini Pal so i think i shoudl be legall

you culd be charged for assault with a weapon for almost anything. one of my freinds threw a milkeyway bar at this kids face and then beat the fuck out of him. when it went to court the milkey way was considered a weapon...im honestly not even kidding, its that fucked up.

Guest 7126

wow a milky way bar:eek: :eek: :eek: , but im saying if u have to use this thing for self defense and not if you attack someone,if someone attacks you first and then u whip out and start self defending yourself.

im pretty sure that unless they have a blade too, or theyre gigantic and your tiny, so the threat to your life is real then you cant pull it out.

Guest 7126
Originally posted by footsoldier

im pretty sure that unless they have a blade too, or theyre gigantic and your tiny, so the threat to your life is real then you CANT pull it out.

CANT OR CAN

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this