DorkstaR ExtravaganzA

DorkstaR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DorkstaR

is it just me... or am i really half-assing my sketches nowadays...

anyway... here's an entry from my boy wowzer's book...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00399750f00000022.jpg'>

niiiiiice

nah, i don't think yer half-assing. maybe it seems that way since yer newer stuff doesn't have hella backgrounds. either way its dope. i think sometimes the stuff looks better without the backgrounds.

Re: sorry... im a procrastinator...

MAAAAAAD PROPS ON THIS ONE.....BEST PIECE EVER!!....you down to trade or to hit my book up?..hit me on aim n35k0n3rwc5 or email me n35k0n3rwc5@yahoo.com if your intrested....best work ever!!

hecz eat your heart out!!..jk lol :lol:

hey slyde... im not trading at this time with anyone. i got some side projects im working on... and im tryin to balance that with skool. i got a show i gotta get ready for as well... but for now i gotta get alot of things sorted out. sorry... laters

sin and ease... we are gonna be goin back to houston in march for an NFM show. so if u wanna be featured then you need to do bout 5 canvases (at least) each. i'll call u up with the details... but hopefully yall get this message if i cant reach u. we also need to get a wall sumwhere... like our own personal wall... the guys from houston are ready to make a trip as soon as we find a chill spot to paint. so if u have any ideas... lemme know.

p.s. i hate fuckin skool... its been WAY TOO damn long since ive even seen a train. soon guys... real soon.

whats been cracking...

Congrats. on your "artcrimes" wall. Good to see new shit! For a while i thaught everyone was sleeping! So lets paint during Spring Break! or Tour or something. Oh yeah well have a lil sometin sometin here in a bit. but ssshhhhhh......TXF.04 TheTexXxaSFlu! and The Aeresol CoWBoyS!

haha sorry sin... there's another sin here in dallas. he's my heterosexual life partner... haha. naw... he's a good friend... and one of my paintin buddies. yea i think its wierd that there's a sin TF and a sin NFM... both crews im involved in... but i didnt even think u were doin graff anymore. news says u fall in and out every now and then. i didnt even expect to hear from u. but its good to know ur not giving up anyway... stay up man... peace

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00399750f00000026.jpg'>

HaHa!

Me fall off HaHa! Nah but for real that sin shit had been bothering me for a while because hes from TexXxaS too and i dont plan to just drop graff you know what im saying? Six years go to waste...fuck I dont know about that! But its all good cause now its Capt. SinO! for the 04! Tell a Friend!

Capt.SinO! TXF.AeresolCoWBoyS.

Archived