DorkstaR ExtravaganzA

DorkstaR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey hey hey.... you people stop turning my extravaganza into a crew bashing thread. by the way fatbastard... all im seein is x's... so i have no say either way regarding sin.

and sumbody mentioned that TF was an original crew from brooklyn... yes i realize that. ... .... ........ .......... ............that is all. :D

i dont see what is so special about dork, he's okay, i can really care less bout his shit, and yet people seem to flock to his nuts like he's good

Originally posted by SKER

i dont see what is so special about dork, he's okay, i can really care less bout his shit, and yet people seem to flock to his nuts like he's good

AMEN... FUCK THAT NIGGA! :confused: hey... at least you think im "okay". as far as i know im still a rookie. thanks for your honesty, but i dont think people "flock to my nuts". but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Well he has some strong letter, good form, and is defiantly good wit the coloring. He also has some dope chracters.

he has direction unlike alike of the people I see who really have no idea what there doing.

Not only that he tags some fine hoes.

Props where props due.

Archived