DorkstaR ExtravaganzA

DorkstaR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DorkstaR

here's one i just pooped out...

will this cold weather ever go away?! :(

HAHA... I JUST CHECKED THE WEATHER IN TEXAS AND ITS 35*

JUST LAST NIGHT HERE IN THE CHICAGO LAND AREA IT HIT -35*

COLD WEATHER?? PLEASE!! THATS TANNING WEATHER HERE!! HAHA..

PRRRRRRRRR~~ AHHA.. DOPE SKIZETCH NUKKA!

CRAZY ASS NIGGA GOT!!

Originally posted by GOTone

Always lovin' your work DORK. NEWS is dope too.

Do him like I did your book HECZ.:lol:

Hold on to it for a long time and then..............wait a minute,

I forgot to put a ransom on it:o

stay up!

THAT FOO WASN'T LYING!! AHAHHA... PEAS GOT..;)

awww!!! look at that,,, my name is on that one up there ,,dorks showin he cares...well tonight ima get drunk and fucked up but tomorrow ima paint somethin or someone so ima hit you up dork..might be sumthin legal but i usually dont like legal shit you should know that from that game room i have yet to even fuck with so..tell sin and onyos i said to suck a fat one and whats up..laters

i will be sure to relay that message... but what the fuck man?! cant invite nobody to get fucked up too? shit... thats koo. the next time u need a shoulder to cry on cus ur daddy touched your peepee... dont come cryin to me....bitch! tomorrow imma go to a concert with rizo... :o maybe we can get in some freights during the week... we'll talk. laters man...

sorry i didnt give you the invite last night bro..but basically we get fucked up every single day and you know your more than welcome to stop by anytime especially with all the good head you give bro...just jokin man but yeah im down to hit some fr8s this week, ill go and scope out the spots and let you know whats all out there so ill talk to ya..peace..

Archived