DorkstaR ExtravaganzA

DorkstaR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by HECZONER

TOYS TALKIN ABOUT LETTER STRUCTURE!! HMPF!! ITS LIKE AN ASSLESS MAN TELLIN SOMEONE HOW TO SIT MORE COMFORTABLY!! YOU FUCKFACES READ SHIT AND THEN POSTED SOMEWHERE ELSE HOPIN TO SOUND LIKE YOU'RE GOOD! POST SOMETHIN!

aperently DORK doesnt mind this 'beef'... i dont think its beef, i think youre head is just too fucking big from all these toy book worms jocking the shit out of your lame as fuck letters.. nice color schemes and details 3D shading dildo deep throater, but your reply is great it shows how big your head really is.. you have no SKILLS at all you pussy... shut the fuck up and keep doing your wack wild styles..

Nice shit dork... and with Hecz... I'd have to agree with Shor.

Cept I never say anythin cuz Hecz has kinda a big ego/head and everyone else jocks him. But I just personally hate his wildstyles. His structure ain't that bad but he has weird skinny letters with waaay too many arrows and shit all over the place and then 3D about 5 times the thickness of the bars on his letters and then colors it nicely. Just ain't my thing... I don't really feel it. And Hecz if ya wanna get pissed at me or call me a toy or some shit cuz I have my own opinion and don't feel ya shit (tho ya 3D's are pretty cool) then fine. I could care less, but I just would have to agree with shor... I actually like shors new simple shit better than yours really. But that's just me....

Anywayz... just wanted to back up shor here cuz i have to agree with him on that one. And I dunno, it's weird to see everyone loves hecz's shit when IMO it really ain't all that hot.

okay... since we're takin sides here... im gonna stay on the fence.

fuck you... fuck me... fuck fuck fuck fuck.

and albinomonkey... if youre from houston.... then you know all bout beef. im sure youre swimming in it with pride. :lol:

yeah, i don't know either, i think hecz comes off as a cool dude, but style-wise i just can't get down, i think the nut hugging by toys makes you seem a little less tolerable, if you can see where i'm coming from, i mean one writer to another, there's plenty of decent talent on this board, but when someone comes with a nice 3d, but you personally don't like it, and you see all these know nothing toys hopping your dick like you're the only person to ever have that "unique" style, you can probably see where the hatred comes from, just cause i don't like hecz shit dont mean it's whack, feel me? keep it up hecz, dorkeveryone. newjack 12oz paper chase only writers get the boot. you dig?

i meant beef on this 12 oz thread, its fucked up how people just go over your beautiful artwork dork just for shits and giggles, and yall need to stop raggin on hecz, he might have gave me shit before, but i hear he is an awesomely nice guy.... (i hope he reads this :lol:) l... like didnt he buy virs a black book and he only knew him off the internet... and hit up his book for him? hes done some good deeds... and plus half of these cats that are talkin about him would get wrecked by hecz ..... so fuck man if your gonna talk shit battle him.................... thatsall i got to say

HEY DORK

HEY EMAIL ME OR NEWS BECAUSE WEVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT YOU KLIKE MAD MEN AND YOU NEVER RESPOND. WE WANTED TO DRIVE UP TO DALLAS AND DO SOME PAINTING FOR OUR SPRING BREAK VACATION, AND WE WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU WERE DOWN TO PAINT? I MEAN YOUVE BEEN IN TF FOR A WHILE NOW AND WE HAVENT PAINTED AS A COMPLETE CREW YET! SO JUST LET US KNOW MAN BECAUSE THERES NO POINT IN US TAKING THE TRIP IF YOUR NOT DOWN.

SinOnE! TXF. AERESOL COWBOYS.

sin... i got a email from news about yall wantin to come up for spring break. that would be koo with me. i start my spring break on the 5th of march... and thats when news was talkin bout makin the trip to dallas. if yall are serious bout gettin together then just lemme know. cus its koo with me. only thing is i gotta find a big wall for all of us. that means all you guys in TF... and all the guys from houston as well. cus the guys from houston want to make a trip to dallas when yall are here too. plus the guys that are here in dallas will be painting too. so yea... its gonna be a big production i would hope. im gonna email news to let him know the deal...

ease... thanks for the invitation... but im goin with rizo to a wedding dinner. maybe i'll catch it on the next time around. ;) laters...

AIGHT

Cool man well lets do it then but i think its just gonna be me and news going! Well i look forward to that shit! and hopefully it will all go down!

OH yeah and how do i post shit here? I got some new shit i would like to post.

Capt. SinO! TF. AeReSoLCowBoyZ!

:lol: man i know! its fuckin beautiful outside... in the daytime anyway... but maaaan... friday is suppose to rain like a mofo. good thing i dont have skool on thursday or friday... will you be able to join me and anyos for some freights tomorrow nite? if not then we'll plan for thursday or friday... hell... maybe we'll do all three! i'll get at you guys to see whats crackin. haha... peace.

*edit* heres a bonus flik of the other side of the truck... rizo.... done by dork...

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/dorkstar/rizotruck.jpg'>

• 2 weeks later...

hey nesk... hecz is suppose to be mailin ur book my way soon. i guess i'll add to the collection of writers u got goin...

here's a few fliks for ya'll...

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/dorkstar/dorksticker2.jpg'>

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/dorkstar/dorksticker1.jpg'>

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/dorkstar/dorksticker.jpg'>

this wall got slashed before it was finished... otherwise id show the full prody...

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/dorkstar/dorkhtown.jpg'>

call me mr. drips... it was dark as fuck that nite...

http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v59/dorkstar/dorkfr8.jpg'>

Archived