throwups

Guest Prae1Boston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
the thing is N8GALICIA., you cant do anyy better and you barely post flicks, enough with the talk AND POST SOMETHING

the kid is in every fuckin thread talkin mad shit on all these foos. shiiit go check the toys post here thread haha. your in no position N8 so shut your fuckin mouth and go work on your graff cause last time i check you were the one with the hurt graff sucka.

the kid is in every fuckin thread talkin mad shit on all these foos. shiiit go check the toys post here thread haha. your in no position N8 so shut your fuckin mouth and go work on your graff cause last time i check you were the one with the hurt graff sucka.

lol so is yurs bruh...i ain't up in everythread KID, and I only did it a few times. I ain't doin that shit anymore. so go back to your sooper sik graffeeti tagging br0. and you needed to quote something from another thread? :lol:

no one else is gonna point out how dumb it is to paint your name on something that will be attatched to your body for 4 weeks?

yea i thought about that but i recently had to change my name, from skep to aspoe. havent painted much with that name yet so i wasnt worried bout much..