throwups

Guest Prae1Boston

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

Yeah star from scratch bro, and focus on the word 'neat' its really the best throws that look nice and clean. Also, anyone have any words for the last throw i posted? Im still workin at it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Plaid Fill-ins

can someone tell me if you think my throw is whack or not? I dont really know if I wanna keep tweaking it to somethin better...

Okay, I went back to the drawing board, made my letters match up in style, size, and spacing. I find it visually appealing. Crits/suggestions on what I should Use to fill my letters with? I have a fill symbol on every letter, and 2 on B. I dont want dots, Wont use assholes (stars) and the line just gets bland looking.

unfillled.jpg

filled.jpg

I don't want crits on style, I like my letters and style, they flow on the top minus the D, but I really like the character of the D, but what about bottoms? Is it super important my bottoms match? should I match up the D and B's bottoms?

Edit: when I paint this I fade out the bottoms so its usually not an issue. The fade goes with the word, it just makes it look like its fading off or peeling off the wall.

Edit2: I could switch up the D to match, I could make it very close to symmetrical with the B, is it really necessary?

thats not starting from scratch, man, thats the same throw with different tops....

your throw is pretty much a recycled style, which can look ok or whatever, but you havent really been writing/drawing long enough to pull it off.. the pointy top on the d is wtf, and the b kinda looks like an o, theres not enough definition in it. your r is ok i guess but common, and the extention on the a is wtf, as well as how you are doin the top curve...

...also, who cares what you fill the dead space with (although id avoid the rain drop thing in the d)...

..pretty much id start from scratch like people said the 1st time...(move sketches to toy thread)

Well I really like the style, I admit it is recycled, but I did not (deliberately at least) steal my letters.

To address your issues:

I could make the D more bulgy with less of a pointy top and more like the other letters

What can I change about the B to be less like an O? Make the curves pointier?

The extension on the A I just like to play with. I usually write it straight with the top of the letter.

What is wrong with the top curve?

Yeah the rain drop doesn't do the D justice. I don't mind the other letters' fills. What do you recommend for the D

I would appreciate if you (ANYONE WITH CRITS) would open up the top picture in MSPAINT and fill in the blanks as suggestions. I have filled in my own blanks, edit my pictures to show me how I could improve please.

27637017.jpg

Is this D better? Is it really more visually pleasing if all the letters look nearly exactly the same? I drew it with those stupid loops and hated it after I finished. Ignore those.

Guest Plaid Fill-ins
your throwies pretty offical vims. Dont be so self conscious. Its dope. Feelin that sare joint at tha top too.

Thanks man. I do like it after a lot of other variations and shit I tried out, I think I just need to get the proportions on the letters right and I'll start to get up with it.. I appreciate the feed back.