NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahaha fucking dick riders hating on winston at least the few they have paint not sit on here jerking off to graff on girls2. but watever keep hating i missed it while i was busy living my life... my shit isnt peicing the most complex shit is a straight letter but is def not toy. wats toy is doing 5 straight letters with 4 or 5 colors and calling it a piece(hike) and get on here n act like u are a writer bitch where the fuck have u got up in this world???? but im done talking loser get a job b4 u get kicked outta your mom's basement.

this thread seems like a couple groups of friends bumping each other on here after bumping dick heads at home fucking dickriders

the ones who im talking about u know who u are and u know wat i write im not hiding behind new screennames to speak my mind

yack away fella. youll never do shit. youll always be toy. youll always be clowned on. youll always be another mexican whose existence my tax dollars subsidize. enjoy those daytons my tax dollars bought ya big boy. but hey, yes we can right?

Keep that Racist shit out of here Loser....

The way I see it N.C needs a multicultural Graff scene anyway.

Sorry fellas I didn't wanna do it but I'm tired of non-writers talking shit. But likE I said I'm done responding to racist ass hillbilly hike. Yes i would love for u to show me where he works so text me or pm me wit the info. But I might have to wait in line bkuz a few from wnston want to beat his ass more than I do. He's not worth a fight to me bkuz the toy soldier don't even write.

Keep that Racist shit out of here Loser....

The way I see it N.C needs a multicultural Graff scene anyway.

it doesnt matter really....your identity wouldnt change whether your good or not...so scumfuck shouldnt be snitchn on the net wit those remarks...but i do agree with him that theres nothin AMAZING in winston