NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It's easy for those toys to show their ass out there when there is really no looming threat.

No offense but that city in particular is soft. From the writers, skaters, college kids, mc's, etc.

So it's no surprise. I mean for the MOST PART. Not dissing >U, or those that count. Just in general.

Coming from the guy who started a new account just to talk shit. Mind your business faggot.

Coming from the guy who started a new account just to talk shit. Mind your business faggot.

I started this account, after not being able to get into my COFFIN-NAILS one for a while now.

What'd you think? People need anonminity, from who exactly? People from either Carolinas. That's a laugh.

I'm not talking shit about anyone that matters. That city is filled with rich kids who think the rules don't apply, in graff or in life. That's why they rag good writers shit with their trash PERIOD. I've personally cracked people for a lot less in that city then dissing graffiti, but don't let that discourage you from TALKING about doing it as retaliation on here. If you live there or spent any significant amount of time there, or come where I come from then you know that mentality overstays it's welcome real quick. Maybe you don't. Mean time...

Dude I just figured out who you are, and I apologize for disrespecting you.... remember, you met me and my homie at the wall and signed my book? I have more paint, we should go do a a wall tphether sometime. PM me. Sorry again.

Go back to sucking dick with post like this. FAGGOT!

I started this account, after not being able to get into my COFFIN-NAILS one for a while now.

What'd you think? People need anonminity, from who exactly? People from either Carolinas. That's a laugh.

I'm not talking shit about anyone that matters. That city is filled with rich kids who think the rules don't apply, in graff or in life. That's why they rag good writers shit with their trash PERIOD. I've personally cracked people for a lot less in that city then dissing graffiti, but don't let that discourage you from TALKING about doing it as retaliation on here. If you live there or spent any significant amount of time there, or come where I come from then you know that mentality overstays it's welcome real quick. Maybe you don't. Mean time...

Go back to sucking dick with post like this. FAGGOT!

That was obviosuly a joke between friends. I for one am from one of those places where kids get cracked over that kind of shit, and if you met me in person I garuntee you'd wouldn't say shit to me. Faggot.

It's easy for those toys to show their ass out there when there is really no looming threat.

No offense but that city in particular is soft. From the writers, skaters, college kids, mc's, etc.

So it's no surprise. I mean for the MOST PART. Not dissing >U, or those that count. Just in general.

this aint a skate forum but raleigh has repped the nc skate scene way fuckin harder than anywhere else