NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you're so fucked. i like how as soon as you heard i was looking for you, you dipped outta town, punk bitch. youre so fucking done you scenester crustie bitch. oh thats going to be so much fun once you move back here, you wont be able to run away everytime you make those kinds of mistakes. you had to move before cause no one liked you and now what you're coming back to isnt going to be any better. i remember the first time i met you, my friends said "____ is coming over, dont mention that we're going painting because then he'll want to come" and those were your friends. sad.

do i even need to comment on how wack your throw and moms bullshit are?

oh and bump that little tiny jerx!!!!! hahaha

you're so fucked. i like how as soon as you heard i was looking for you, you dipped outta town, punk bitch. youre so fucking done you scenester crustie bitch. oh thats going to be so much fun once you move back here, you wont be able to run away everytime you make those kinds of mistakes. you had to move before cause no one liked you and now what you're coming back to isnt going to be any better. i remember the first time i met you, my friends said "____ is coming over, dont mention that we're going painting because then he'll want to come" and those were your friends. sad.

do i even need to comment on how wack your throw and moms bullshit are?

oh and bump that little tiny jerx!!!!! hahaha

quit acting like you know anything about anything regarding me, where i've moved, why I moved, etc.

"____ is coming over, dont mention that we're going painting because then he'll want to come"

paint with you?? hate to bust ya bubble but i've never considered painting with you. or most of those kids you paint with. and thats made up anyways.. the first, and only times, i've met you was walking down the street.

believe me, big n rek vi had nothing to do with my leaving greensboro.. I had to get to charlotte to take out that trackside!!

• 1 year later...

I'm gonna break my 666th post to as well say WUDDAFUGG? I guess the Oz deleted tons of pages to make room..hope ery 1 rightCLICK saved all the goodies..i thought the rival gang beef was startin all over again until i read the date of the posts..facepalm...LOOT. ( oh and hell yeah for beatin a case like Rocky )